16 -end-

"Thank you for the meal." Youngbin and his friends had already surrounded the table, ready for their dinner.

"Um! This is so good! Did you cook it yourself?" Dawon talked with his mouth full.

"Yah. It's just a ramen. Haven't you cooked them by yourself before?" Jaeyoon glanced at him before taking a big bite of kimchi. Dawon pouted. "No.."

"His maid probably make everything for him. Right, Dawon?" Inseong chuckled. "Ah, I forgot about that. You should learn how to survive alone dude." Jaeyoon added some spice in it. Dawon ignored them by taking another mouthful spoon of ramen.

"Haeun-ah, you don't eat?" Youngbin asked Haeun who's busy checking her phone.

"Ah, I've already eat on my way here. Enjoy yourself." Haeun's eyes fixed on her phone looking so focused on something.

"Ah, right. Youngbin-ah, do you have the lists that I asked yesterday?" Youngbin frowned, trying to remember. "Oh, yeah I got them. Wait a minute."

He stood up and headed towards his backpack, searching for his phone.

beep beep. beep beep.

"Uh? What sound is that?" Jaeyoon spoke with his mouth full, the kimchi spitted out from his mouth. "Yah, can't you be more respectful towards Haeun? You're so disgusting." Inseong slapped his thigh. "Eung~ mianhae Haeun-ah~"

Haeun chuckled and shook her head. She then fixed on Youngbin who's looking at his phone with a strange expression.

"What's wrong Youngbin?" Youngbin turned to Haeun. "Haeun there's something I need to tell you."

He headed towards Haeun and took a sit beside. The trio had also stopped eating and focused on Youngbin.

"I know it's you who took my key chain from the start."

Haeun tried to remember before her eyes caught a small black-green stuff in her bag. She quickly grabbed the key chain.

"Are- are you mad at me?" Haeun asked him frightenedly. She wouldn't be much scared if she hasn't seen how he beat up Inseong that day.

"No. I was trying to take it secretly, but well it just happened that way. Everytime I was planning to take it, I kept forgetting it when I saw you."

"Uhuk! Uhuk!" Dawon coughed on purpose. "I'm sorry. Go ahead." He and Jaeyoon smirked, maybe felt a bit cringey hearing their friend's confession.

"Why didn't you just asked me?" Haeun asked.

"Well, I would asked you if it goes missing. But I guess it is safe with you."

"How would you know if it goes missing or not?" Inseong asked out of his big brain.

Youngbin put out his phone. "I could tracked it from here." His sentence made everyone stunned. "Whoa seriously? Is it that precious?"

"It was a gift from his late grandfather, he gave it a day before he died." Inseong added. "But I didn't know it has that cool stuff." Inseong was still amazed by the tracker system on the key chain.

Youngbin took the key chain. He opened them into half. "Whoaaa..."

"This is the chip for the tracker. And this.." He took out something like an SD Card. "My grandfather compiled all of my clips of my growth, since I was a baby till I was 13."

He inserted the SD Card in his laptop. He clicked on one of the clips, showing his 3-year-old self playing snows with his late grandfather.

"Youngbin-ah! Let's make a snowman!"

"Grandpa look!" He called his grandpa to come near him, showing a drawing of him beside his grandfather.

"Is this you and me?" Youngbin nodded and smiled. "I love you Grandpa!" He jumped and hugged his grandfather tight.

His eyes started to become teary. He quickly wiped them as Haeun turned towards him.

"If this is so precious, then why did you left it with me? What if I lose it?" Haeun seemed worried as she just knew she was holding something really important and precious for someone.

"Haha. I know you won't." Youngbin grinned and patted her head light. "The four leaf clover pattern on this key chain stand for faith, hope, love and luck. My grandfather believed if I keep this with me, I would find all of them." He stopped a while glancing at his friends before continuing, "And I think I've found them. All of them."He smiled.

He then moved the mouse and clicked 'New folder'.

"Now that I've got this, why don't we create a folder with our memories?" Youngbin glanced at Haeun.

"That sounds great!--" Excited Dawon got pushed by Inseong. "It's for their memories, not ours." Jaeyoon whispered to Dawon, but it was loud enough making Haeun and Youngbin laughed.

"Yah! Are you whispering or screamed? Anyway of course it's the memories for all of us!"

"Huh, told you! Booo" Dawon had fun mocking Jaeyoon and Inseong.

"So what should be the title?" Youngbin asked for suggestions, but the two friend didn't seem to care as they were busy mocking each other.

"How about.. Untitled?" Haeun expressed her thought. "It can't have a specific name as we are going to create lots of different and unforgettable memories, right?"

Youngbin smiled. "Aigoo~ why is my girlfriend so smart?" He patted her head. Inseong just smiled watching them.

"Uhuk! UHUk! Jaeyoon-ah, did you smelled something?" Jaeyoon frowned. "Wait-- did i smell.. something cringey?" They both high-five and laughed out loud.

Youngbin and Haeun exchanged their glance. Both of them laughed at the same time.