5

"The school authorities have decided to organize a trip for all students and you're going there by grade. Please inform your parents before the due date that will be announce later. Thank you."

"We're going for a camping! Woohoo!" Inseong cheered loudly.

"Are you that happy?" His eyes met Mr Lee's. "Heehee I'm sorry sir." Inseong bowed in embarrassment. He glared at Youngbin beside him who were struggling to hold his laugh. Inseong rolled his eyes.

***

Youngbin, Dawon and Haeun formed a team. Their task is to find firewood for the barbecue tonight. At first they thought of going separately but since they were worried of Haeun, they ended up went for searching together.

"Why is it so hard to find firewood? Plus, it was raining heavily yesterday." Dawon had already scratching his body. As he came from a very rich family, he wasn't used to this kind of situation.

"Oh, there's a lot there!" Haeun turned to the direction Dawon pointed at. The firewood were hidden behind a huge tree with large roots. The trio walked towards the tree. As the roots were large, Haeun accidentally tripped and lost her balance She had almost fell if it wasn't because a support on her waist. He helped her stand up.

"Whoa nice Youngbin." Dawon smirked.

Youngbin rubbed his neck. His face turned red. "Uh.. I guess we better go search on our own. That'll be faster." Youngbin walked away. "Yeah sure." Haeun and Dawon also went to opposite way.

"Oh my god that's so embarrassing!" Haeun murmured.

Suddenly she felt something attached on the inside of her tracksuit. She lifted her tracksuit before she spotted a fat black leech had already lying on the ground. Blood gushed out non-stop from her calf, causing her to feel dizzy and lost her energy.

"Help.."