6

Kyungsoo went to the river with both hands carrying a bucket.

"Huh.. it always me that have to do all this things. Why am i always unlucky? I had never win in any games!" Kyungsoo sighed heavily. He continued nagging all alone while his two hands were busily filling the bucket with water.

"I'm done." He stretched as he was standing up. "Ouch my back hurts!" The frown on his face was enough for anyone to accuse him as an old man that lost in the wood.

As he was heading back to the campsite, he noticed a lying figure near the bushes. Slowly he walked near and near.

He gasped. "Haeun?"

***

"Hey." Inseong tapped Youngbin's back. "What are you thinking about?"

"None of your business." Youngbin sighed. His hand were busily scratching the ground, writing non-existence words.

"Did you know?" Inseong asked. "No." Youngbin was about to walk away before Inseong stopped him.

"Haeun fainted."

"Oh." Shocked, Inseong grabbed his arm harshly. "Are you going to ignore her? Won't you show some sympathy or something?"

Youngbin glared at him, looking confused. "Why are you acting like this? Why must I be worrying about her?" He started to walk away. Inseong just stood there, his eyes followed him walking away.

"Because you like her."

***

She opened her eyes slowly, as her eyelids felt so heavy. She tried to sit but the consequence from losing blood too much make her hard to balance herself.

"Here." A glass of water appeared right in front of her. She seemed hesitated to take it.

"I'm sorry. We shouldn't leave you alone." Youngbin took a sit beside her.

"No, it's okay. I was just being a coward." She took a sip. "Uh what are you doing here? Are you visiting me right now?"

Youngbin quickly stood up. "No! I was- I was just searching for something- ah, found it!" He grabbed some tissues and put them in his sweater.

The silence took over for a second.

"Um.. get well soon." Said Youngbin. He smiled lightly before turning away.

Haeun was shocked for a while. She didn't know that he could smile. Or to be more specific, she didn't know that his smile could be so- attractive.

"Thank you."