12

"Inseong-ah, 10 seconds before i leave you alone." Youngbin had already crossing his arms.

"Yeah yeah, I'm finished. Let's go."

They walked through the empty blocks. It's been an hour after their class ended.

"Would you grab my arm?" Inseong pointed at his right arm. Youngbin frowned. "What do you want?"

Inseong showed his cute face. "Uh whatever." Youngbin rolled his eyes and grabbed his arm. "What now?"

"Now I can tell my friends I've been touched by an angel!" Inseong grinned.

Disgusted, Youngbin pushed his arm away. "Are you gay??" He covered his mouth, his eyes opened wide in disbelief.

"Yah! Are you crazy? Huh you can't ever deal with some joke can you? It's frustrating." Inseong got sulky.

Youngbin became more confused with his one and only best friend. He is just too weird to understand.

"But.. what if.. I am?" With his hands grabbing Youngbin's, Inseong blinked his eyes several times.

"AAHHH!!!"

A voice coming out of nowhere shocked both of them. Inseong had already hugged Youngbin without realizing it.

"Yah! Get away from me you little--" Youngbin glared at him.

"Fine. But where does the sound come from?"

With Youngbin leading the way, they searched for the voice, only 10 steps before he stopped. "What why?" Curious, Inseong turned to the direction Youngbin was looking at.

***

"Go near him again, and you're done! I won't let you go this time! You got it??!" Hana, along with her gang members surrounded Haeun. Her deafening voice echoed through the empty school blocks.

Haeun, as usual was facing down on the floor. Of course she was angry and annoyed by these people especially Hana, but she could do nothing if she doesn't want her friends getting hurt.

Or maybe she could say her crush.

"Don't think because we're twins you can do whatever you want. You're just a useless piece of sh*t copying me. I am the most powerful here. Even Mom and Dad aren't treating you as nice as they did to me and Chanyeol oppa. So just stop with your little dreams to steal Youngbin from me! You aren't worth it." Hana pushed her head with her tiny index finger. Her friends laughed seeing Haeun got insulted by their friend, showing zero mercy towards her.

"Enough, Hana." A voice from behind startled the girls. "Youngbin?" Shocked, Hana's eyes widen as if she just realized she was caught doing something wrong.

"Huh. A useless piece of sh*t? Are you blind or.. should I hold a mirror for you?" Youngbin went through Hana and stopped right in front of Haeun. He lifted up Haeun's chin. "So, are you going to keep staying away from me?" He grinned, before turning back to Hana.

"You. I was a fool for liking someone like you. Should've known your true self earlier. I bet no one would accept a harsh, selfish and mean girl like you!" Fiercely staring at her, Youngbin started to walk away, ignoring the others who were astounded by the sudden insult towards their friend a.k.a the queen of their school. No exception for Inseong whose had his mouth covered, looking amazed.

"Ah, and one more thing." Youngbin turned.

"Just to remind you. Haeun, is mine." He smiled, grasping tight Haeun's arm.

"Let's go, Inseong-ah." Inseong seemed a bit startled at the call. "Ah okay."

'I knew it would turn this way, but why did I feel upset?'