>3< his favorite place to kiss you

a/n: hello everyone! Totally lied in the last chapter but I'm here with another update! ^^ it's not a newsies photo but I've been binging doogie howser m.d. and max casella is in it so I thought that would be nice because max casella is my baBE EVEN THOUGH HE'S 53 ALSO ITS HIS BIRTHDAY TODAY SO. ok on to the preference this a/n was kinda long

jack:
The back of your hand— He likes to be a gentleman and take your hand(like a lot). Whenever he grabs your hand to hold, he brings it up to his mouth and gives it a quick kiss before dropping it to your sides.

davey:
The lips— Just like Jack, Davey likes to be a gentleman. However, he shows this by kissing you on the lips. He loves how your lips feel and how your face flushes after you pull away. This is also the most appropriate kiss to have in public/in front of Les.

racetrack:
Your shoulders/Upper back— Race loves surprising you by hugging you from behind basically whenever he gets the chance to. If he sees you selling(on a day you're not selling together), he'll just run up and hug you. If you walk upstairs to the bunk room while he's talking to his friends, he'll go up the stairs quietly, and hug you. HE LIKES HUGS. While he's hugging you he finds the best spot to kiss you is your shoulder or back because it's fairly close and it's just nice to feel love in a spot that goes unnoticed.

spot:
Your inner thigh/your forehead— As for the thigh, because these two are vastly different and have different explanations, you two are "intimate"(iykyk😉) with each other quite a lot. So this is one of his top spots when y'all are intimate because he likes the way you react. As for the forehead, it's family friendly enough in public and it makes him feel more connected to you/as if you're safe with him. Basically kissing your forehead is the same to him as if you were in his arms.

kid blink:
The nECK— We all knew one of the boys was gonna pick the neck. It's intimate, it's cute, and it can be done in both public or private without people knowing. Blink is all for the pda, but when he's around younger newsies, he likes to try to keep it a bit more pg. To solve that he'll just hug you with his head in the crook of your neck. Looks innocent, right? No. (a/n: I'll just leave it there lol)

crutchy:
The crown of your head— He's quite taller than you(and if he's not, you kneel down to his level a whole ton because it's a thing you two have) and so he can basically always reach the top of your head. He likes to kiss you there if you're in a hug or you're laying together, because those are the easiest times for him to do so.

mush:
Your stomach— He's a hopeless romantic. Whenever you guys are getting intimate or even when you are just being all lovey-dovey which each other, he likes to kiss your stomach. (He gets the satisfaction from it that a husband would if his wife was pregnant, we know men like kissing the baby bump)

skittery:
Your nose— He loves how you scrunch up your face (and especially your nose) whenever he kisses your nose. It makes you blush, so he'll just pepper kisses all along the bridge of your nose and sometimes along your cheeks as well.

a/n: thank you for reading! We reached 10 reads on the first chapter and that was pretty exciting because I don't really have a following and I didn't think people would actually read my work. So I just wanted to say thank you!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter and as always, if you have any suggestions, feel free to comment or dm me! Where I am now, we are expecting like 7 inches of rain so wherever you are in the world and whatever the weather's like,als sure to stay safe!
>Kelly<
^603 words! Short but longer than last time lol.