>18< did/does he cheat on you?

a/n: hey y'all!!! This chapter is gonna be if he'd ever cheat on you and I'm not using the fact that some of them are playboys/have that personality because I'm not about to break my or your heart because I think one of them might cheat so. HAH.
Anywho, on to the chapter.

jack:
no— he would never, and you know that.

davey:
nope— now why would he ever do that?

racetrack:
hell no— he would never in a million years do that, he loves you.

spot:
nO— you're his one any only, he could never see himself hurting you like that.

kid blink:
you know the answer by now, but NO— I think it's pretty obvious by now, but blink wouldn't want to cheat on you even if you wouldn't get hurt by it.

crutchy:
no, definitely not— you're all he ever needs and he's all you ever need.

mush:
absolutely not— any reason someone would cheat on a person is not okay in the heart of mush and he knows he'll never let himself stoop that low.

skittery:
NEVER— skittery says people cheat because they want something in a relationship that their partner doesn't have (like more romance or more sexual experience) but you have everything he needs and wants. and no one else can change that.

a/n:
eeeeeK this one was difficult to write just because there's only so many ways you can say no. But other than that, it was fun. I hope y'all enjoyed this one!!
>Kelly<
^^221 words!!