>21< does he get jealous?

a/n:
Hello!! This may or may not be the last chapter today, unless I get more ideas. If this all goes up super late (like normal time), I might not write more today, but if not, I'll try to write some more!
I hope you enjoy!!

jack:
no— he knows you wouldn't leave him and he's confident in your guys' relationship.

davey:
yes— he thinks that you will want a cooler boy, bust you always tell him that he will always be enough.

racetrack:
sometimes— sometimes he thinks that you'll leave him for someone more wealthy (even though you yourself are not wealthy) but you just give him love and tell him that you only want him.

spot:
no— he knows that he's better than the other boys that try to hit on you, and you want him more than them iykwim ;))))) (OMG I NEED TO ACTUALLY STOP) also he knows you love him for him.

kid blink:
no— he knows you and other newsies would never want to do anything to hurt him. as for the other people that could possibly try to take you away from him, he knows you'll say "no because you have the best boyfriend there could possibly be" as you put it.

crutchy:
yes— he gets (as mentioned before) a TAD bit insecure at times and he feels that he's not good enough for you but you always comfort him and let him know how special he is to you.

mush:
yes— he fears that you'll find someone better than him at your school who can properly care for you but you always say to him that you don't care where he came from or who he is, you just love him for him.

skittery:
sometimes— he is so baby and he gets worried sometimes that he's to "glum and dumb" and that him being all moody all the time will make you wanna leave him. you just tell him that there's nothing that could change your love for him.

a/n:
that's another chapter!! I hope you enjoyed this one, and without realizing it, I made it even😂
3 yes, 3 no, 2 sometimes
And I didn't realize that until now and now I'm like wOah
Omg I'm so dumb😂😂

Ok have a good night everyone!

>Kelly<
^^337 words!!