>24< your favorite place to go on a date

a/n:
This has been in my drafts for the longest time. There's a lot of words because, well, explaining, so it's not short AND it's so fluffy and cute and I love it. Therefore, I hope you do too. Expect another chapter coming out tonight :)
If it's not a super long and top secret one which I will not say now, then a shorter one like this will go up and said longer one tomorrow. Love y'alllllll❤️❤️

jack:
Medda's— He loves taking you to see her shows, and afterwards, you go to Tibby's for dinner. On these dates, you just laugh and talk the whole time, and that's a comforting feeling.

davey:
The Library— Okay, okay. We get it Davey, you're a nerd. But we love you. Sometimes you guys go on cute little study dates at the library, often times bringing dinner because you're there practically until it's closed. If you finish your homework/studying a little early, you'll just lay with each other in the empty study room (because let's be honest, who's gonna be there at 10pm), just talking, occasionally sharing a heated moment. Gosh y'all are cute.

racetrack:
Central Park— It reminds you both of where you first met. Sometimes he takes you there before the sun rises because there will be no one there, and you'll just lay on a thin blanket and watch the sun rise with each other.

spot:
Under the Bridge— Both of you love to swim, especially at night. It's calming and exciting at the same time, and it's gives you a chance to get closer to each other.

kid blink:
Going to see a silent film— When you see a silent film, there's such a comfortable silence between you two. It doesn't really stay silent for long because like five minutes into the film, you're busy giggling at the fact that he didn't come to watch the movie (wink wonk), but you end up watching it anyways, then going to go do god knows what, laughing around the empty Manhattan streets.

crutchy:
The roof of the newsboys lodging house— Having a picnic on the roof of the lodging house is the perfect chance to spend time with each other and also to get away from the other newsies. Since both of you live in the lodging house with the rest of the newsies, you're always with them. So, having a nice little romantic date without the unbearable (but cute) third wheels every once in a while is nice. Ya'll still have other dates (definitely without the newsies because they understand ya'll are dating) but this is one of your favorites because you still feel close to home with your favorite newsboy.

mush:
Tibby's— This was your first date and many more after that as well. Going to Tibby's has always served to have many great memories for both of you. Sometimes you come back to the newsboys lodge to spend a little bit more of the night with him, since you just don't want to leave him after the date. (Take that as you will it doesn't mean it's sexual but who knOwS ya'Ll aRe tEens but that's not really how I meant it lol. Omg I need to stop rambling and just move on already.)

skittery:
Going to go get Ice Cream— He's sweet. You're sweet. It's better than a typical coffee date and there's SO MANY CHOICES. You guys often treat this like it's some really fancy date, dressing up and everything, just to go to an ice cream parlor after dinner to crack jokes and have fun with each other. He also likes that he can still walk you home after and kiss you goodnight, because he can't do that if you just stay in. (God he's such a cutie I can't)

a/n:
I absolutely LOVED writing this chapter. Oh btw don't come for me in the comments I looked it up and films and ice cream were definitely a thing in 1899 so hAh

*no one even cares Kelly shut up😂*

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this cute little chapter! Another one should be coming out soon!

Love y'all!!❤️

>Kelly<
^^638 words!!