>12< what netflix show do you binge? (modern au)

a/n: hello everyoneee!!
god I have writers block hAhHah but I had some ideas so I'm just gonna put them on blast for a little lol
Also I totally would've not written at close to 10PM today but something traumatic happened today for my family so yeah I'm writin' this to destress myself :)
I hope you enjoy this chapter!
OH ALSO—— This is slight spoilers and also it's a modern au :)
Ok I'm done rambling CHAPTER NOW

jack:
Black Mirror— It's dramatic, suspenseful, and it really seems to tap into the real world. You like it because of its real world connections and he likes it because he's indecisive and likes when episodes are about different things each time (kinda like in Rizzoli and Isles where there's a new crime every time, idk I haven't watched black mirror I'm just going off the description 😂😂).

davey:
Criminal Minds— You both like Spencer (because who doesn't) and you like shows that have an over arching storyline but still have mini plots each episode. Sometimes y'all like to go in depth to try to solve the cases "with" them.

racetrack:
Outer Banks— It's got a mysterious element to it, and you like that. You kinda dragged him into watching it at first but now he drags YOU to watch it. He was hooked by the storyline.

spot:
Sex Education— No, not just because it's about sex and clearly since you have 5 kids, ya dig that. You personally think Maeve and Otis should be together no matter what, and he thinks it's funny that they made a show about teens giving sex advice but he still genuinely likes the show.

kid blink:
Anything John Mulaney— You both enjoy his skits and his shows make you laugh. You also really wanna go see him live one day.

crutchy:
NEW👏🏻GIRL👏🏻— He thinks Schmidt is an absolute RIOT. And you like the fact that all them kinda liked her at one point even if it was just a little but then they like ya know, got a life and she still ended up dating one of them anyways, but thats besides the point. It also kinda reminds you of how you live with a bunch of boys too.

mush:
The Good Place— He's a pure baby and TOTALLY doesn't curse...(yeah that's right Mush I know you're hiding behind a cute front) so people that are dead not being able to curse and how they get through the after life with all the things that gets thrown at them (especially when they just wanna scream curse someone out but they can't) is interesting to him. You like it because of the storyline and the romantic interests and complications throughout the show.

skittery:
Switched— Y'all got hooked on the first episode. It was just so damn emotional and that kept you watching. You finished the season in practically a day.

a/n: ok! That's another chapter down! I haven't watched Black Mirror or Outer Banks so I tried my best on those ones but I hope you enjoyed it! I hope o was kinda accurate on this one, picking tv shows can be a little harder because you never know about a person 😂😂 I'll be coming out with 1 or 2 more chapters tonight so stay tuned!!
Also kinda related because Crutchy but kinda not related to read stxrmyweathers book New Girl, it's a newsies cast x reader and it's really good so far and she's trying so go do it :)
>Kelly<
^^487 words!