>15< your nickname for him

a/n: hellloooo again! This'll probably be my last chapter for the night, I like sticking to either 2 of 3 chapters a day, especially if I'm gonna start a new book soon! Speaking of which, I'm thinking of starting a new book soon so in a book with some random things in it (where I'll also put any future tags as to not clog up my books) I'll talk more about that in the very first chapter so if you have any suggestions you can put them on that chapter (which I'll do either tonight or tomorrow).
Anyways, let's get on to the chapter for this was a long ass authors note 😂

jack:
Dreamboat— Y'all just like making each other's dreams come true. So you call him this since he also makes YOUR dreams come true. (so cute)

davey:
Honey Bun— He's such a sweet baby and you can't help but think of honey and how sweet that is when you think about him. You wanna be unique though, so you call him "Honey Bun" instead of just "Honey."

racetrack:
Il Mio Amore—(it's assumed that he's Italian, I'm just saying he is in this because it's a whole thing) He's Italian and he's your love so you call him my love in Italian. He finds it cute :)

spot:
Dadd- no I'm just kidding(no i'm not I would gladly call him that). King, Goofball, Hero— King obviously, and for goofball, contrary to his tough shell around everyone, around you he acts super goofy and romantic (he better not be acting romantic with anyone else. I see you sprace) and so you call him goofball in front of everyone to confuse them because only you two know what it means. As for hero, it's because he "saved" you when you first met.

kid blink:
Captain— (This is roughly based off the real strike because he was the leader but it shows through the movie too) He's just such a good person when it comes to leading or helping people. Like he makes sure the boys get up and don't fight over dumb things (cue carry the banner).

crutchy:
Huggy Bear— He gives great hugs and cuddles and he's all warm and fuzzy. I think that's pretty simply said.

mush:
Charmer— He's such a charming person and he's your prince CHARMING.

skittery:
Angel— VERY SIMPLE. He sings like an absolute ANGEL and no one can deny that. Ever since you heard him sing for the first time, you called him that.

a/n: just like the last one, this was soooo cute to write and I love these nicknames. I hope you like them too, it took me a while to find them hAhah...I'm sleep deprived. Anyways, goodnight and stay BETTER THAN SAFE. I think this is a thing now😂
>Kelly<
^^421 words!!