>6< your first kiss

a/n: so as you know by the title of the chapter, this is when y'all had your first kiss! Some of them will probably be typical butttttttt it would reflect their character and I'm gonna try to keep it as interesting/new as possible. I hope you enjoy!

jack:
Jack and I are having our third date tonight, and I'm not quite sure where he's taking me. He just said to meet him at the lodging house at 2:00PM. Jack came out of the lodging house right in the dot of 2:00 and ran up to me, engulfing me in a giant hug. "Hey hun," he said in a bad country accent to which you responded in the same really bad accent, "Hey sugar plum." We both laughed as we pulled away from each other. "Sooo...." I dragged into the word, "Where we'se headed..?"

"You'll see."

>Lil' time jump<
<pov change>
Throughout the afternoon/early night he took you to Central Park for a "linner" picnic. Afterwards you took a stroll along the streets of Manhattan talking and just enjoying each other's presence. Once it got darker, he grabbed your hand and snuck you into the lodging house and up onto the roof. You hopped a couple buildings before finally landing on one.
<pov change>
While laughing, I said, "This surely was quite the date Sugar Plum." His cheeks flushed a light pink and he pulled me closer to him, until our foreheads were almost able to touch. He quietly hummed a song Medda has sung during one of the times the newsies and I had gone to a show. We swayed slowly to the music for a little while, him spinning me every once in a while. After one particular spin, he finished the spin, pulling me into his arms and placing a small, yet passionate kiss on my lips. We both melted into the kiss, before finally pulling away to catch some air. I stood there, breathless. "That was...amazing." I stated. He chuckled, "You'se have no idea how long I'se wanted to do that."

davey:
Davey had invited me over for dinner tonight. His parents were on a date and both Les and Sarah were at sleepovers so we had the whole house to ourselves for the night. I arrived at his door and knocked on it. I heard some mumbling behind the door before it opened and I heard Davey say, "Hey y/n! Come in!" I stepped inside and smelled something cooking. "Whatcha making??" I asked, smiling. He rubbed the back of his head, "Stuffed shells, but I'm not sure how well it'll turn out."
I giggled a bit, "I'm sure anything you feed me will taste great."

>Lil' time jump<
Davey seemed so focused while he was cooking. I wanted to try and distract him a little bit so I came up behind him, snaking my arms around his waist. He jumped a little, "You startled me, goodness!" "Sorry!" I replied, feeling a bit bad. I rested my head in his back for a little while he finished cooking. After he was done, he turned around and lifted my chin up with his thumb. "You know you're the most precious thing ever, right?" He said to me softly. My face flushed a pink color, "And you know you're the best chef ever, right?" I said just as soft. He chuckled, "Come 'ere," he pulled me closer to him, and I stood a bit on my toes as he placed his lips on mine. We stood there kissing for a minute or two before we pulled away and decided to finally eat.

racetrack:
Race offered me one-on-one training for poker, because honestly, I kinda suck at it. We were seated under the seating for the races at about 10:30PM. "So, now that you'se got the hang of it, I'll let ya start bettin'," He said to me. "Alrighty, so I bet...a kiss from you if I win." I say boldly. He laughed a bit, "Alright, but if I'se win, you'se gotta give me a nickel."

>Lil' time jump<
Well, I ended up losing the game. "Aww I lost!" I say pouting. He chuckles into his words, "Aww baby girl I'll still give you that kiss you'se wanted." My eyes lit up, "Really??"
"Really." He replied, moving the cards aside and leaning in closer to you, gently kissing your lips. You pulled away from a moment, smiling, before pulling him into another, more passionate and rough kiss. We sat there afterwards, laying under the stars for a little bit before heading back to Manhattan.