>26< how you became a "thing" <part 1>

a/n:
Hello everyone! Oh boy, this is gonna be a long one, which I hope you like. They'll all start in y/n's POV unless I change it to be someone else's or no ones. So, with that being said, whenever there's words in italics, whoever's POV it is, that's their thoughts. I hope that makes sense haha I'm bad at explaining things. Okay! Without further ado, on to tonight's chapter (and I say chapter because this is gonna be the only one tonight)! Also, since this is going to be so long, I'm only including the first four boys. The last four will be uploaded tomorrow :)
OMG I'M SO SORRY THIS STUPID A/N IS SO LONG BUT I KNOW ONE OR TWO OF THE SCENARIOS MIGHT NOT LINE UP SINCE FOR EXAMPLE IN THE FIRST KISS SCENARIO SPOT ASKED Y/N TO BE HIS GIRL, BUT UH LET'S DISREGARD ANY GIRL ASKING BEFORE THIS CHAPTER PRETTY PLEASE :)

jack:
I hopped off of the carriage I was "riding" on (because if y/n walks from the bronx to lower manhattan its 4 hours I looked it up and i like almost screamed because I was gonna have Jack come get her but I'm not having him walk 8 hours like he's at non-existent Disney ok. so she's carriage hopping, which only takes like 26 minutes so boom) and I walked over to where Jack's normal selling spot was. I snuck up on him, before tapping him on the shoulder. At first, he was taken aback and jumped a bit, but then when he realized it was only me, he said, "y/n! I thought you'se weren't coming in until later today?" After finishing his question, he engulfed me in a firm, yet loving hug. Did he miss me? I hope, because I missed him. "I wanted to surprise you a little." I pointed to the papes in his hand, "I see you'se almost done sellin' too?" He replied to me, "Yep! Maybe we'se can stop by Tibby's before going back to the house if you'se don't mind waitin' a little bit?"
"I'se wouldn't mind waitin' at all."
>lil' time jump to when y'all are at Tibby's<
"Alright, I'll be back soon with your food," Our waitress, Margaret, said to us after placing our root beers on the table.
>Jack's POV<
I should just go for it, I mean, it can't be that bad if she says no, right? I tried to start a conversation with y/n but was cut off by our waitress. After the waitress left, I tried to speak again, but was cut off...again, this time by y/n. "I think we'se should date." She said to me, almost like she wasn't nervous. "You thinks we'se should?" I asked, my face now a bit red. "Yeah, I'se don't know about you, but I really like you'se," she responded but paused, now looking a bit nervous as well. "That is, only if you'se okay with it." "Are you kiddin' me?! I'se liked you since the second I saw you'se. I just didn't know how to tell ya, and today was gonna be when I was gonna ask ya the same thing." I say, suddenly gaining some confidence. "So, we'se like a thing now, right?" She asked me, her face bright red. "Yeah," I grabbed her left hand and kissed the back of it, causing her to giggle a bit.

davey:
Today was Davey's last day at school before he went to go be a newsie with Les, since his father had hurt himself at his job, and was no longer of use to the factory he worked at. We were sat, doing our arithmetic work when I looked up to him, catching him staring. Our eyes locked for only a moment before he looked back down at his paper with a red face. "Davey?" I say to him, tapping him on his forearm lightly. He looked back up at me, our eyes locking again, this time longer than the last. Finally, he spoke up, "Yeah?" I took a deep breath, before opening my mouth to speak. At the last second, I decided to withhold what I was about to ask. "y/n, are you okay? You looked like you wanted to say something," He kept the almost non-existent conversation going. Yet again, I opened my mouth to speak, and after some careful consideration, I did speak, "Soweveknowneachotherforlikeeverandithinkifinallyrealizedthatilikeyou." I said as quickly as I could. He just sat there, trying to process what the hell I just said. Damn it, y/n. You blew it. He asked, "Could you like...say that just a tad slower?" I spoke again, after catching my breath, "So, I think after knowing you for so long, I've realized that I think I like you...like a lot." Suddenly, his face turns bright red. "So," I continued with my head down, "I know that you are probably going to say no, but I wanted to know if you'd like to be my boyfriend?" (WOAH Y/N IS ASKING WHAT A PLOT TWIST) There was a short moment of silence between us, a little bit of an awkward one, but it wasn't that bad. Davey only said three words: "I'd love to." He reached over the table to engulf me into a bear hug, and suddenly, I felt a little less nervous around him than I had for the past couple weeks.