>27< how you became a "thing" <part 2>

a/n:
Hellooooo friends! This is the continuation to the chapter that I posted last night because that chapter was probably the longest (and the longest to make) part I've ever done lol. So this is going to be Blink, Crutchy, Mush, and then Skittery. Depending on when I finish this, I might upload another chapter tonight. Same deal goes as last time, I might've written a scenario (i.e. spot and y/n's first kiss) or two where in that scene I also wrote one of the boys asking y/n if she could be his girl, so if I did, just disregard that. This'll be the actual scenario haha. Also, like last time, whoever's POV it is, if there's unquoted italic words, that's that character's thoughts. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and have a good day!

kid blink:
Tonight was the night Blink and I were going to go see "A Kiss in the Tunnel," the new and upcoming comedy of the year. We made sure to save up for this film since tonight is the night it's set to premiere. "Okay, so the movie starts at 8 o'clock, right?" asked Race, my best friend. I nodded, opening my drawer to find some "fancier" dresses that I had been saving for very special occasions. He continued, "Then I think you'se is gonna be fine! It's only six now, and surely it can't take that long to get over to the theater?" He followed me over to the bathroom and waited outside the stall that I had walked into seconds before. After about a minute or two, I came out of the stall and turned my back to Race. "Tie me up, would'ya?" I motioned to the strings on the corset. He did as I asked and afterwards, I walked back into the stall to finish setting up the dress. When I walked back out, I was instead facing towards him. "Do I look okay?" I asked, a bit nervous. His lips curled into a smile as he responded, "Hun, you'se look STUNNING. There's no other way to put it!" I couldn't help but smile back at him. (hun is just a thing they call each other he doesn't like secretly like her or anything)

^This is your dress^ (please tell me if there's difficulties seeing it)>lil' time jump to the date<Blink and I were going to meet each other there instead of walking together since we both had some things we needed to take care of before the date

>lil' time jump to the date<
Blink and I were going to meet each other there instead of walking together since we both had some things we needed to take care of before the date. When I saw him, I ran up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, causing him to jump a bit. "Heya Blinky," I say as he spins around, enveloping me in a hug. "Heya, Sugar," he pauses and looks at me, "You'se look gorgeous." He smiles at me, and I return the smile. "You don't look too bad yourself," I giggle as I see his cheeks flush a light pink. "Are you ready to go in?" He questions, placing his arm in front of me, letting me link mine with his. I nod, not dropping my smile.

>another lil' time jump hehe<
We were walking out of the theater as he takes my hand, chuckling as I swing it around as we walk. Blink turns his head to me, asking, "So I take it you'se enjoyed the movie?" I replied, "I certainly did. It was funny and I'se got to spend time with you'se." I booped his nose with my fingertip. "Well, I would like it if I'se got to spend more time with you'se, y/n, ya know, likes this." He stated, his eyes shifting toward his shoes after he finished. I stopped walking and looked at him, questioning, "Blink, are you'se asking me to be your goil?" He looked up, and answered, "Well, yeah, I guess I am." My face was beaming, "I'd love to Blink, you know I would." "But...?" He asked, dropping his face again, to which I replied, "Absolutely no buts! I'se happy I'se is able to call myself your goil." We both smiled at each other for a while before continuing the walk back to the lodging house.