>25< were you a virgin when you met him?

a/n:
Ok I'm stealing this from Kiera ( stxrmyweathers ) so go read her preference book and everything else she has ever posted because it's all so good. Anyways, this is a shorter chapter just because I have a biggerrrrrr oneeeee :))
It'll either be coming out tonight or tomorrow^^
alSO WE HIT 1K READS AND IM EXTREMELY HAPPY. I didn't even think I'd get to 100 reads, let alone 1k! So to this, I have to thank you all because you're the ones that made this happen. God this is getting corny. Ok into the chapter!!
Oh also, this chapter also includes if HE was a virgin as well. So enjoy!

jack:
No, and neither was Jack. *cue the line where someone says that Jacky boy got laid last night*
Anyways, needless to say, you were not each other's first but you're each other's last iykwim ;)

davey:
Yes, and he was as well. You guys have definitely gotten there though (I mean. Y'all have kids he can't be ALL THAT baby).

racetrack:
Yes, as was he, surprisingly. (Yes this is a Doogie Howser reference, and yes I have been binge watching. And yes I love Vinnie and Janine together.) But the changed a little while into the relationship.

spot:
No, and if you were, you definitely aren't now. But, alas, you weren't. He wasn't but you're okay with that because like. It's Spot. It's kinda obvious he wasn't but you still love him and it's not like he'd cheat because of lack of experience anyways. Plus *cough cough* y'all are VERY. experienced. *cough cough*

kid blink:
No, but Blink was. You had only ever done it once before but it was with a boy that you you had been dating for like 1 1/2 years but unfortunately that relationship blew up and you guys ended. Fortunately, though, it caused you to meet you'd soulmate.

crutchy:
Yes, as well as him. You guys had your first times with each other and it was really sweet. Even though he was ready before you were, he still waited for you until you were ready and it was SO SWEET.

mush:
No, and neither was he. You both had done it already once before. But when it was your first time with him, it felt like it was your first time all over again.

skittery:
Yes, and he was not. When you were ready, he helped you to make sure you were still comfortable and everything because he's just that much of a gentleman. So your first time was good :)

a/n:
This chapter came out to be surprisingly almost the same size as the previous one. So the first chapter to come out tomorrow should be a longer one!
Anywho, I hope y'all enjoyed this and the last chapter!
I love youuuuu, and goodnight!
Mwaaaahhhhhh

>Kelly<
^^426 words!!