>14< his nickname for you

a/n: omg I'm terrible at updating early and idk why I do this so late when I know I have to be in bed 😂
Anyways, the next two chapters are gonna be your guys' nicknames for each other. I hope you enjoy!

jack:
Genie— A little modern but not really. He calls you Genie because you make his dreams come true. (Oh god sorry that one was so bad I just didn't wanna do Sante Fe)

davey:
Sweetheart— uGh he's just so baby I can't. He calls you this because you're sweet and you stole his heart.

racetrack:
Lovey— He calls you this because he's obviously close with Medda (as are you) so he nicknamed you after yours and his favorite song sung by her.

spot:
Queenie, Doll— An obvious one for the Queen because you're his queen, but with doll, I saw in a spot x reader book where instead of being smug and smirky by calling y/n dollface, he called y/n Doll. I thought that was just so precious but I don't remember the book so I can't reference it which makes me sad :(
If I find it, I'll update this and link it.

kid blink:
Sugar— This is because you're sweet and you're always giving him love and affection.

crutchy:
Crutch— Ok I feel like this one is so obvious but he calls you HIS Crutch because you always hold him up and keep him going, even when he gets down or sick.

mush:
Princess— He is gonna treat you like a PRINCESS no matter what your wealth or his wealth is. He just loves you and wants everything to be special and the best for you.

skittery:
Babes— He doesn't like calling you "babe" because he feels that every guy would do that so he makes it a bit his own by calling you "babes" because it's a little more unique and you're fine with being called babe.

^^325 words!!
a/n: eeeeeeKkkkkkk some of these explanations and names just make me melt I can't 🥺
I hope y'all enjoyed this one, the next one is what we call him! This pair of chapters I feel is a nice break from all the 13+ chapters I know I have uploaded and the coming ones I know I probably will, and they're just super cute so I wanted to include them :)
>Kelly<