>10< does he like pda?

a/n: I'm stealing this from @stxrmyweathers
Her preference book is amazing go read it. OH AND UPDATE YOUR CAST BOOK I NEED ANOTHER CHAPTER :)
ok now that we've got that said, on to the chapter!

jack:
Sometimes— If he's really feeling great about himself, or just plain "in the mood" he'll kiss you, hug you, hold your hand WHEREVER. It doesn't really matter if it's in public or not. One the other hand, if he's just feeling normal or even if he's feeling down about something, he generally will keep the overboard affection to s quieter time when it's just you two.

davey:
No— He gets a little bit embarrassed when you're in public, and he doesn't like when his face gets all red in front of his friends, but if it's a really special thing the maayyyyybbeee.

racetrack:
Yes— He likes to make you a flustered in front of the newsies and it honestly works. You love him anyways, so you let him do it.

spot:
Yes— He'll do anything to let everyone know you're his. He'll do anything from holding your hand in public to just straight up kissing your neck. Oh boy, he ain't afraid of NOTHIN'.

kid blink:
Not really— It's plain and simple. Blink and you like to keep private things private.

crutchy:
Sometimes— Sometimes Crutchy just gets insecure ok? So like if there's a guy trying to flirt with you, he'll grab your hand or wrap his arm around your waist. It's quite adorable.

mush:
Sometimes— Mush is such a pure baby and kinda like Crutchy but he gets upset because of your classmates. They call him a "street rat" sometimes and tell you you should be dating someone a little higher up in the social class, but you generally brush that stuff off because you love Mush for Mush. You can tell he's a bit upset when he kisses you or wraps his arms around you in front of your classmates. (I say classmates and not friends because your friends are happy for you)

skittery:
Yes and no— Depending on his mood, he'll go all out just like Spot will, or he'll be more "let's keep things private and just hold hands" kinda thing like Blink or Davey. He's a crazy one. (mr. grinch.....you rEAAAlly aRRRRe eVIIIIILLL)

a/n: this was kinda super fun to write! I'm gonna possibly think of one more to do tonight, but no promises lol, I'm really tired but I said I would do at least one more so that's what I did, and I'm glad I did! :))))
Have a wonderful day/night wherever you areeee and stay VERY safe......*ahem* @stxrmyweathers

Ok byeee!!!
^^386 words!