>20< song lyrics he relates to <part 1>

a/n: this one is using songs from "Bout It" by Jeremy Zucker, Daniel James, and Benjamin O.
I'll do more songs later on in the book, so suggest some down below! I'm doing this one first because it's one of my favorites :)

jack:
"If I told I'm leaving, you would be so devastated"
Jack has always wanted to go to Santa Fe (as we all know) and when you and him were first talking about it, you made accidentally told him if that if he left without you, you'd be lost. (Yeah that was a really big moment for ya'll)

davey:
"My head has been spinning, I might need a minute"
GO AND LOOK IT UP THE POOR GUUUYYYY'S HEAD IS SPINNING
No but seriously, Davey isn't all that used to falling in love so his head DO BE SPINNING (omg that was so bad)

racetrack:
"We playing games I ain't trying to lose"
Race is full of games, and he's not afraid to do what it takes to win at whatever he's playing. Whether it be poker, the StRiKe, or even just a competition y'all are having over LITERALLY ANYTHING. Needless to say, you're both competitive.

spot:
"First things first, never put you second, girl"
Even though he has all these responsibilities (ya know, being king and all), he always finds time for you and puts your guy's love first. He wants you guys to stay together forever and the only way to do that is by working on your love with each other.

kid blink:
"See I don't know you at all"
When you first met, literally NO ONE knew you were even working as a newsie. But he noticed you and just decided to take a chance anyways, and luckily fo you both, it worked out.

crutchy:
"And I don't know if I'll see you later"
Crutchy is so baby and I love him but he always thinks you'll leave him for someone else and he's nEVER BEEN MORE WRONG I SWEAR THIS BOY. You always just tell him that there's nothing that would ever change how much you love him and he eventually understands. (God he's just so baby I love him 😍)

mush:
"I'm about you girl"
He's so pure and I love him. He only cares about you and everything he does he feels he needs to think of you while he's planning it out. He's head over heels for you, he's just scared to admit it.

skittery:
"Oh you got games? You can keep that shit"
This doesn't necessarily apply to your guy's relationship, but he's always so used to people playing with him. So if he finds that someone is messing with him for their own pleasure, he'll just push them away.

a/n:
Hello!!! This is the first one I'm writing today but it's one of the last you'll see today. Anywho, I hope you enjoyed it because this one took me a WHILE. The others shouldn't take me this long I hope except for one maybe. I love you guysssss
FYI I'm still looking for name suggestions for you guys so please do make some!!

>Kelly<
^^460 words!!