>13< how you turn him on

a/n: ok this chapter is just gonna be how you turn him on, later on I'll do the opposite, how he turns you on but idk when I'll do that I just know I will, uhhhh enjoy!

jack:
When you let him talk about Santa Fe😂— Obviously if he starts talking you're not gonna stop him because you love him for all of his craziness. He just likes that you let him ramble on about it.

davey:
When you're super affectionate with him— Sometimes he likes to keep to himself and not be super out there with the affection, so when you go all out and bring him out of his shell a little bit, he really likes that. You don't do it often just because you don't want him to be uncomfortable so when you do it's special.

racetrack:
When you're focused on your reading— He doesn't really read all that often, so he finds it hard to get into a really good book. When he sees you getting into a book, he finds that cute because you just get so into it and sometimes he'll try to "distract" you a bit from it which doesn't always work but I'd say it's a 50/50 chance it'll work, so good luck Race.

spot:
When you're soakin' someone— He knows you're tough and you can handle yourself, but he'll definitely help you out when you need it. Needless to say, when you DON'T need it, he finds it kinda sexy how you're all tough and stuff. (aH look at me I rhymed)

kid blink:
When you get touchy— Blink is just that type of person that likes physical touch. It doesn't have to be sexual or anything, he just likes it. So if you do something like have your hand on his thigh, or you're laying with him just talking and you run your hand up his arm (or anything touchy like that) he enjoys that more than a regular touch.

crutchy:
When you play with his hair— How could you resist.... ITS SO GOSH DARN FLUFFY. He finds it cute that you love his hair so much and when you play with it just out of the blue, he gets excited about it.

mush:
When you dance— You're a great dancer and he finds that appealing. Siimmmmpppplllleeee :)

skittery:
When you sing— He doesn't hear you sing often and he just adores your voice, whether you're talking or singing. It makes him have butterflies in his stomach when you sing (because you're just that good and you know it, don't you fight with me on this😤)

a/n: I am genuinely sorry these last two chapters sucked. There's some things I know people wanna see but I'm not that good at them lol, so don't hate too hard😂😂

I love youuuuuu and stay EXTRemely safe :)

>Kelly<
^^437 words