>8< your favorite place to kiss him

a/n: this'll probably be the last one tonight unless I think of something else for the next two I have drafted. It's a continuation of >3< but it's about you kissing him this time! I hope you enjoy!!

jack:
His chest— You're offen laying with him just relaxing and talking to each other about your days or how you're stressed or happy or anything you're feeling so you have pretty easy access to his chest (which you're probably laying on). Sometimes while he's talking or when there's a comfortable silence you'll just kiss his chest lightly a few times, just to let him know you love him.

davey:
His jaw— Davey is just so innocent (sometimes) and you like spicing things up sometimes, just to make him blush from the sudden increase in "maturity of affection" as he calls it. So when you two are laying in bed or when you're sitting next to him at Tibby's or anywhere really, you'll just start kissing him, working your way down to his jaw. He seems to really enjoy it.

racetrack:
The back of his hand— Since you're a newsie, you typically dress like the other newsies would (masculine) just to make sure people know or think you're a boy. So you and Race have this inside joke how you're the gentleman of the relationship because you go out of your way to look more masculine for work, so every so often you'll "be a gentleman" by picking up his hand and kissing it, before interlocking your fingers together.

spot:
His neck— OOH. Okay. So like I said in a previous chapter, y'all two get hot n heavy a lot and this is just one of the things that really starts that whole process. Oh and god forbid you kiss him like this in front of the newsies, because. Well. I'll just leave that to y'alls imagination😉😚.

kid blink:
The back of his neck— Just like with Spot, you like to kiss Blink's neck, but specifically the back of his neck. You both don't really know why but you love doing it and he loves it too.

crutchy:
His forehead— He thinks it's super cute when you try to kiss him on his forehead because he's like at least a head taller than you(if not then he's just squirmy so it's hard for you to kiss his forehead) and so he'll tease you a bit to make it harder for you but then he'll finally give in and let you shower him with kisses.

mush:
His collarbone— Y'all think it's sexy. Duh.
No but really he seems to enjoy it quite a bit, especially when you two are getting particularly intimate so it just started becoming a thing you do whenever you wanna show more of your affection, no matter you're in front of the boys or not.

skittery:
The lips/Anywhere on his face— You love how his lips feel on yours as you kiss each other passionately. As for his face, it makes him turn red when you pepper his face with kisses in front of his newsie friends, and him blushing makes you just wanna kiss him even more. So needless to say you guys are just full of affection and wanna embarrass each other nonstop.

a/n: ok! That was actually fun to write and I'm currently writing this before chapter 6 so this'll hopefully give me motivation to write a good first kiss scene. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and make sure to suggest any preferences or new characters you wanna see make an appearance! I love you all and I hope you are staying safe 💕💕
>Kelly<
^^549 words!