Chapter 2: He's a little flustered...

[Hello! This is Family Love Corp!

Kim Namjoon, we have found your match! Please respond to this within 24 hours to notify us of your existence. Your match will also come within 24 hours.

Have a lovely day! :D]

"Jiminie! Jiminie! I got the text! We got our match!" Namjoon called out excitedly, clapping his hands and wiggling his feet. Jimin rushed to Namjoon's room, sitting next to him on the bed.

"Ooh, any details yet Dad?" Namjoon shook his head.

"Nothing, I'm going to reply now so my match can finally come as well!" Jimin smiled and pointed to Namjoon's phone. He raised his eyebrows.

"Text them then!" Namjoon chuckled and got the keyboard up.

[I am notifying you of my existence. Have a lovely day as well.]

"You sound like you don't have time to come up with a creative response. You're an editor of one of the biggest newspapers in the city Dad, come on." Namjoon rolled his eyes fondly and grinned.

"Well I'm sending it in anyways." He stated softly.

Namjoon then pressed the send button and he wrapped his arms around Jimin, planting a kiss at the top of his head.

"And now we wait, Dad."

"And now we wait, Jiminie."

The next morning, Namjoon woke up and tiredly rubbed his eyes, he brushed his teeth and got dressed in black ripped jeans, a plain white shirt and nothing more. Namjoon slicked his hair back and applied his lip balm.

"This rental boyfriend better be hot or worth it otherwise I'm wasting my time." Namjoon checked his reflection in the mirror a second time and scowled, pulling at his hair gently.

"I look really ugly... how can I fix this? Ugh, where's Jimin when you need him?" He sighed and walked out of his room, walking across the hall and to the kitchen.

Whilst he sat at the table, eating an apple (because he wasn't feral), his doorbell rang.

"That's him!" Namjoon exclaimed. He rushed to the door and opened it slowly, looking forward only for his eyes to widen and his apple to fall from his fingers.

His rental boyfriend was incredibly handsome, he had a brilliant jawline, striking features, a small face and wide shoulders. His eyes were warm and big, his eyelashes were curled and thick. He wore a black suit, accompanied by a red, silk tie.

"Fuck..." Namjoon let the word slip from his lips as he stared in fascination. 'Why are those pants so tight on his thighs? Jesus Christ, why does his suit jacket accentuate those shoulders perfectly? I knew that Jimin and I both wanted a good-looking guy... but this is beyond good looking. He's perfect. He's just my type, fuck.'

"You're not supposed to be this good looking..." Seokjin chuckled warmly. 'He looks adorable, trying to be tough. I'd say he's a tsundere of some sort... like most of my bloody customers.' Seokjin gently ran a hand through his hair and leaned against the door frame.

"So, are you going to let me in?" Namjoon nodded and scampered to the side. Seokjin laughed and shut the door, following Namjoon into the living room.

"Nice place." Namjoon nodded shyly and put a hand through his hair, his previously slicked back hair being ruffled into its natural style.

"I prefer your hair natural." Seokjin commented casually, with a smile. The blood rushed to Namjoon's cheeks and he looked away from Seokjin, sitting on the couch with a bang.

"So, let's create the backstory for this." Namjoon started. Seokjin merely nodded and smiled, which infuriated Namjoon to no end. 'Why is he so fucking adorable when he does that? I know that I asked for a cute guy repeatedly but he's better looking than cute! He's a fucking god!'

"Alright, how long have we been dating for?" Seokjin asked, starting the conversation. He stared intently at Namjoon, who was thinking. 'He's attractive, for sure. I want to tease him a bit, see where his head's at.'

"A year and 6 months." Namjoon fiddled with a button on the bottom of his shirt to avoid staring at Seokjin. Seokjin smiled gently and lifted Namjoon's chin to face him. Namjoon's eyes widened and his cheeks went red like a strawberry.

"Do you think that we should do the 'soon to get married trope' or 'we're taking it slow' trope?" Seokjin's fingers still rested under Namjoon's chin, forcing Namjoon to look into his eyes.

"Umm, we'll do the 'we've been dating for a while but because of our families we're not married yet and we agreed that Seokjin wouldn't have custody of Jimin until we're married so we know this relationship will work out' trope. To make it more realistic because you're not on any of the documents for Jimin." Namjoon's voice wavered as he spoke, trying to remain calm. 'He still has his fingers underneath my chin, he's still looking at me like that. Why do I feel this way? I'm not sure what it is...'

"Great, what will Jimin call me? Dad? Appa, since we're all Korean? Father? Or..." Seokjin leaned closer to Namjoon, his lips almost touching his ear.

"Daddy." His words were an erotic whisper, a hiss of lust. Namjoon's cheeks flamed and tips of his ears did too. He awkwardly shoved Seokjin away and he stood up, rubbing his face with his hands. He then ran a hand through his already messy hair and touched the back of his neck.

"Hey, I'm sorry." Seokjin stood up as well, resting a hand on Namjoon's shoulder. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." Namjoon merely shook his head and attempted to fix his hair.

"It's not that, I just get flustered easily and I'm awkward with people." Namjoon explained, shyly straightening his shirt.

"I noticed." Seokjin laughed slightly. Namjoon sheepishly ducked his head.

"I'm just joking around, sorry if I said something harsh. How about you take me to Jimin?" Namjoon nodded and gestured for Seokjin to follow him. Seokjin did so, shoulders straight, back stiff.

Namjoon opened the door to Jimin's room and the music blared from the stereo. Everything was against the wall, apart from the stereo and Jimin himself.

Jimin was dancing to a song of beauty and of grace, every movement provoked emotion and meaning. Every facial expression further expressed the tale of the choreography. Jimin danced like he was in the song, like he was living in the world of the music. Eventually, he lowered himself, sinking slowly as the song faded as did the imaginary world around him.

Seokjin's eyes filled with tears seeing this sequence, he put his hand on Namjoon's shoulder and whispered quietly, "He deserves to go to that academy so badly." Namjoon nodded, as if in agreement.

Namjoon was wonderstruck by Jimin, every single time. Every single time, he was amazed at the dances that the boy could perform, the choreography he could create at the tips of his fingers.

"Jiminie..." Jimin snapped his head to the opposite direction, smiling once he saw Namjoon.

"Hey Dad." He then looked up and saw Seokjin, who still had tears in his eyes.

"Is this the rental boyfriend and father?" Namjoon nodded, and Seokjin stepped closer to Jimin, smiling lightly.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, it's a pleasure to meet you." Jimin copied his smile, standing up and walking over to the pair.

"Have we got our story sorted?" Namjoon nodded, cheeks reddening at the flashbacks he was presented with.

"Yeah, it's all good. You'll definitely get in, I'll make sure of that."

Author's Note: The song Jimin is dancing to in this is actually the video above. Hope you enjoyed this chapter!