Chapter 16: Ditched

Seokjin sat at the counter as Namjoon made them toast, staring into his eyes daringly. Namjoon's cheeks were permanently shaded lightly with pink, knowing he was under Seokjin's watchful eyes. He was just waiting for the toast to pop, knowing fully well that he flinched every time it did. Every single time. It was unexpected, it was sudden, did they really expect anything more.

The toast finished and Namjoon flinched by the unexpected noise, causing Seokjin to laugh heartily, the sound of a windshield wiper echoing through the house. Namjoon shushed him cutely, which made Seokjin laugh harder. Namjoon rolled his eyes and put the toast onto the plate, going back to butter it.

"You would think I was washing windows really loudly." Namjoon mumbled to himself as he buttered the toast, a smiling Seokjin taking his plate once Namjoon was done.

"Thank you darling." The two ate in peaceful silence, stealing longing glances at one another almost as if they were teenagers again. Seokjin finished quickly, Namjoon soon after, Namjoon taking the dishes to clean them, only to be stopped by Seokjin.

"We can do it together." Namjoon couldn't help but smile at that, beautiful dimples shining in the natural morning light the window nearby provided. Seokjin's cheeks flushed slightly and he smiled shyly, ducking his head.

"Seokjin? Something wrong?" Namjoon cheekily tilted his head, a foolish grin playing at his lips. Seokjin pecked his cheek, placing a hand on his neck and stroking it gently.

"I just love seeing your dimples is all." Namjoon then smiled wider, kissing Seokjin passionately, yet separating himself as soon as things got heated. Seokjin whined and Namjoon laughed.

"If you want more of me, you'll have to wait until after we do dishes. Jimin's at his friend Hoseok's for the weekend, we'll have the house to ourselves." Seokjin placed a kiss to the back of his neck and Namjoon started the dishes, Seokjin's arms around his waist and head on his shoulder.

"Do you really think this is helping me?" Seokjin nodded, scrunching his nose slightly in thought.

"Well, it helps me more, but go on." The two continued to do the dishes in a peaceful silence, washing and drying almost serenely. They were domestic, in Seokjin's opinion, rather than newlyweds. It was almost as if they immediately began settling into a long-term relationship rather than only slowly getting to know each other.

Throughout the day, Seokjin began feeling as if he was at home rather than visiting over. He knew every detail of every room, he loved both the house and its owner. Namjoon's cheeks were pretty much a permanent pink around him, and his dimples were a true beauty of nature, Seokjin thought. Namjoon never laughed loudly, as when he did so, he usually covered his mouth with his hand purely from being flustered. Seokjin had learnt more about Namjoon just from observance than he could ever hope of doing so on any other date. He learnt that Namjoon smiled often, but when he was feeling cheeky, the smile would be just a bit wider, tighter.

Seokjin had discovered that as a teenager, Namjoon had problems with socialising and trying to fit in because of both how smart he was and that he didn't know how to communicate with people. He was socially awkward, but Seokjin couldn't tell when it was just the two of them. Namjoon was also not a good liar, Seokjin knew well from many experiments and trials.

Seokjin felt as if he knew Namjoon very well, especially whilst in Namjoon's home. Namjoon's abode was where Namjoon was most comfortable, in which he showed himself the most.

Then how, how did Seokjin not know how responsive Namjoon was? How did he not know how sensitive Namjoon's neck was? Especially in that one spot, that one sweet spot...

"Fuck, Seokjin." Seokjin sucked hickeys into Namjoon's neck sweetly, living for every moan, every tug, every shaky breath. Every word was another reminder, every noise Namjoon made marred into Seokjin's skin, as if what he said before this moment didn't matter, even if it did. The feeling of Namjoon with him was a euphoria, quite ultimately, a paradise.

Until the phone rang. Super Junior vibrated loudly, forcing Seokjin's lips off of Namjoon's neck and causing Namjoon to groan in disappointment.

"Ugh, no, don't answer." Seokjin whipped out his phone from his bag and groaned once he realised who it was.

"It's my boss, it's not like I can just not take the call." Seokjin then answered, with much reluctance.

"Hello sir, is there anything of importance we must discuss?" Seokjin could hear slight scuffling from the other side and a light scoff that he assumed was from Ayaka.

"Ah, yes. Seokjin, are you sick? There's a staff meeting." Seokjin's eyes widened, and he took the phone away from his cheek, looked at it, then looked to Namjoon, who sat in Seokjin's lap with much confusion.

"Yes sir, it's very contagious and I don't want it to-" he was broken off by a fake cough by Namjoon. "Spread." He finished, smiling gratefully at Namjoon. Seokjin pinched his thigh teasingly, Namjoon slapping the hand off. Seokjin quickly hung up before they could be heard, flinging his phone to the other side of the couch.

"Shall we continue... what we started?" Namjoon asked, straddling Seokjin and placing his arms around Seokjin's neck. Seokjin merely moaned in response, leaning in to finish what they had started.

"Ew! This is disgusting!"

Seokjin slowly detached his lips from Namjoon's, looking to the side and seeing Jimin at the front door, literally horrified by what he just saw.

Jimin was in disgust, absolute disgust. He just caught his father making out! Jimin was happy for the two, he really was, but he would have rather found out about it in a different way rather than walking into it.

"Jiminie!" Namjoon stood up and walked over to Jimin, hugging him tightly, Jimin hugged back with no hesitation. "I thought you were at Hoseok's place?" Jimin shrugged.

"Jungkook got sick, so we cancelled it. We were too worried for him to go on." Namjoon smiled slightly, patting Jimin's back gently. Seokjin came over too, wrapping his arms around them both.

"I just want to say Jimin, that I understand that you're Namjoon's first priority and that you're his son, he needs you there. I just wanted you to know that I'll be there too, alright? I know that me dating your dad is weird... but..." Jimin then threw himself onto Seokjin, smiling with his eyes closed.

"Thank you so much." Jimin found himself saying. Seokjin smiled warmly, bringing his hands to Jimin's back. Namjoon wrapped his arms around them both this time, rubbing their backs.

Namjoon was elated, so elated, for the fact that Seokjin cared for his son just as he cared for his son. Seokjin was truly the dream man, truly.