Chapter 3: Interview

It was 2 weeks after they had first met that Namjoon still couldn't get Seokjin off his mind. How Seokjin whispered, "Daddy", as if Namjoon wasn't turned on by that. How he smiled gently at Jimin and him when first meeting them, how his laugh sounded like a windshield wiper. Namjoon wouldn't say it out loud, but Kim Seokjin intrigued him.

"Dad! My interview is today! How do I look?" Jimin was dressed in all white, a contrast to the heartbreak his performance would bring. He looked like an angel that had fallen from the sky, both broken and beautiful.

"You look great Jiminie, I'm going to call Seokjin-san." Jimin nodded and rushed back to his room. Namjoon chuckled fondly and dialed Seokjin's number.

"Hello?" Seokjin's voice echoed through Namjoon's ears. He didn't realise just how much of an impact Seokjin had on him until this point, but then he remembered that they only had just met, and that the limit was holding hands. His nostalgic smile fell from melancholy lips.

"Namjoon-san?" Namjoon brought himself back to reality.

"Seokjin-san, hello. The interview is today, can you come over?"

"Of course! I'll be there in 10!"

Seokjin hung up and Namjoon sighed lovingly, placing his phone into his pocket.

Ten minutes later, Jimin ran out of his room, clothes looking pristine and perfectly sharp. His eyes however looked wide and panicked, their depths scaring Namjoon.

"Jimin? Do you want me to cancel the interview?" Jimin shook his head in refusal.

"No, I want this. I'm just nervous. Is Seokjin-san here yet?" Namjoon shook his head and laid his hand on Seokjin's shoulder.

"He'll be here any minute." As he said that, the door opened and Namjoon snapped his head towards the doorway, eyes filled with shock.

Seokjin wore a dark red button-down shirt, with black slacks and a matching black tie. His outfit was simple, yet perfect for the occasion. Namjoon found himself staring again, resisting the temptation to feel him, to touch him.

"Let's go." Namjoon interrupted, finally snapping out of his shock and walking to the front door. From the corner of his eye, he saw Jimin wink at him and raise his eyebrows at Seokjin. Namjoon groaned. 'He's my rental boyfriend, I can't just let him into my life, that's absurd. He's here for Jimin, and that's it. Nothing more.'

Namjoon opened the car door for Jimin and Seokjin before going to his own side and entering. He jammed his keys in and started driving, looking closely to Google Maps whilst doing so. Within minutes, they arrived at the school.

The school itself was a wonder laced with nightmarish features. The buildings were black and sleek, with features of colourful pictures of dancers all around. It didn't look like a school, it looked like a museum. In which students were the exhibitions, teachers were the staff and the principal was the master. 'This school is massive, how are we meant to find our way to administration?'

"Sign says that administration is to the right, let's go." Namjoon nodded and walked beside Seokjin, holding onto the shoulder of a nervous Jimin in front of him.

As they walked the long walk to the administration office, Seokjin brushed his hand against Namjoon's. Namjoon's heart jumped out of his chest and he firmly tucked his hand to his thigh, gripping tightly. He turned around to look for an expression on Seokjin's face, and he wasn't surprised when he didn't find any.

"Good morning, Kim Namjoon and Kim Seokjin here for Kim Jimin's interview for entry?" The administration lady nodded stiffly and pointed to a long corridor.