Epilogue

*Hope's POV 8 years later, age 25*

I walked through the aisles of the chemist - grocery combined shop. I quickly scanned through every single aisle in hopes that I would find what I was looking for; but nothing. This is going to be an awkward encounter, I thought as I braced myself walking to the chemist desk.

I took deep breaths as I approached the old woman who had a wrinkly face and short, grey hair pinned back.

"Hi, how can I help you?" She squawked blatantly with no expression of interest on her face.

"I was wondering if you er, had um..." My mind went blank. I couldn't remember the name of what I was looking for. The woman looked at me dully.

"I have just the thing." She mumbled. She went to the storage room behind her, and several seconds afterwards she came back with a small, pink box, the size of a toothpaste box. "Good luck," she said as she handed it to me.

I stared at the pink box in my hand. To think that little stick inside I would have to urinate on and it would tell me the fate and the rest of my life.

I walked to the cashiers at the front and lined up at the one with the shortest queue. My dyed, blonde fringe clung to my forehead due to the perspiration. The cashier scanned my purchase, and as I flicked my blonde hair which reached a few centimeters above my belly button away from the front of me I looked up into the cashiers face.

His golden brown hair and freckled face reminded me of someone, someone I once loved. Someone who once hurt me. The scar under his eye and his hard expression confirmed it all.

"That's $12.95," He said.

I looked all over his uniform, trying to find his name tag. My eyes landed on his collar where 4 letters were neatly sewn. Josh.

My body swayed and my vision started to blur. I gripped tightly onto the counter regaining sight and balance.

"Miss, are you alright?" Josh said. He doesn't recognize me.

"I...I'll be alright now. Must be a pregnancy thing perhaps," I laughed off, trying to disguise the fact that I was Hope Thornton, the ex-girlfriend who got pregnant with his baby and cheated on him.

"That's $12.96,"

I handed him some notes and a few coins.

"Have a nice day."

I nodded at him, making my way out of the store hastily.

What the hell just happened? I just saw me ex-boyfriend who tried to kill me, and he didn't even recognize me. That's what happened.

I hopped into my car and sped off. When I arrived at my little home which was in the bushier and hilly part of town that Zayn and I are renting, I immediately checked that Zayn was still at work. I ripped apart the pink box that contained the pregnancy tester and went into the bathroom to do my business. I sat on the lid of the toilet seat anxiously waiting. Waiting to find out what the rest of my life will consist of, waiting for a conclusion and just waiting for an answer to my question. Am I pregnant?

I made my way to the living room, bringing the stick with me. I placed it on the coffee table and sat down, not taking my eyes off it.

*Zayn's POV*

I turned the key and opened the door. As I walked in, hanging my coat I saw Hope sitting in deep thought by the couch.

"Hey babe, how was-" I froze. In the centre of the coffee table a pregnancy tester was placed, it had one symbol shown on it.

"WE'RE HAVING A BABY!" Hope jumped up screaming of joy. "I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" She beamed.

I didn't know what to do. I was so overwhelmed. I wasn't sure whether I had too many emotions in me that it numbed my senses, or if I just had no emotions right now. Hope examined my face, staring at me for a few moments. "Zayn, don't you want a baby?"

I thought of my answer for a bit. I imagined holding a little baby in my arms, the pictures, its soft fingers wrapping around my finger. My response to her was just a massive hug. I gripped her waist tightly as I spun her around the room.

"I can't wait." I smiled, kissing her on the forehead. "To think that this all started with a drunk kiss!"

________________________________________________________________________________

I can't believe it's over. I've had a mega blast writing this fanfiction and I've taught myself so much. Thank you to everyone who's read, and thank you to the people who've voted every time there was a new chapter and have commented giving feed back. You guys know who you are! Thank you for sticknig through the times where I wouldn't upload for like 3 weeks, and thank you for making this fanfiction such a success.

I'm writing another fanfiction called "Little Lady" and it will be a GirlxBoy fanfiction which will revolve mainly around Harry, Louis and a girl called Sabella. It's up now and because it's still fresh I'm a bit slow to update since I haven't reached the juicy chapters yet or gotten the amount if reads I want it to have, but bear with me. I think you will find it a lot more maturer than ISWADK and enjoy more too!

-Vote for the end of It Started With A Drunk Kiss!

-Vote if you liked the epilogue!

-Vote if you'll miss this story!

Big thanks :] If you want me to check out your fanfiction or if you want to be fanned then comment below!

Tweet me at @atomiclloyd

You guys are the best.