Dead ta' me.

(A/N: This fine ass nigga is Ryan/Mitchell. He finna get more POVs so get used to seeing his fine ass.)

"No for real, i got this cute white bitch i think you'd be perfect wit'

"No for real, i got this cute white bitch i think you'd be perfect wit'." Caleb said, as we sat on the porch outside of my house.

"Nah. I think ima pass." I said.

"Why? Is it cause she white?" He asked me. "Mane y'all sleepin'-

"Nigga no!" I cut him off. "Have you forgotten that I'm wit' Angelica?"I asked him, as I opened up my bag of ruffles.

"Oh.. her? I thought you and that bitch wouldn't last." Tristian said.

"Especially since she don't like Kind." Omar said.

"So? I don't care who the fuck she is. I'm not cuttin' off my day 1 for no bitch that ain't been there before Kind." I spat.

"So you tellin' me. You wouldn't unfriend Kind for a relationship?" Vario asked.

"No. Kind been there since I was a youngin', Ian puttin' our bond in jeopardy over someone that ain't even been around long." I said simply.

"What if-

"Shut up. Cause the answer gone be no. Angelica just gone have to move past that incident." I said, before realizing I said to much.

Caleb looked at me with a smirk. "What incident?"

"Nun."

"Nah, cause I wanna know too." Omar said.

I rolled my eyes. "A couple months ago me and Kind was chillen in my room, watching The legacies. & we had a moment when we were just staring into eachother eyes." I smiled, thinkin' bout that day. "& we kissed, and Angelica happened to walk in on us." I shrugged.

"Ouuu." Tristian lips twisted up, while givin' everybody a look.

"You feelin' Kind?" Vario asked. "I would've never guessed it." He said.

"I would've." Omar said, making everyone look at him.

"How?"

"That day we Gotchu drunk and had to call her to come get you. She smacked me, and started yelling at me. I could tell she really care about you. I mean the thought of y'all datin', ain't bad." He said.

"She's 14, He's 16." Vario said.

"Okay? That ain't bad. It ain't like he 18 messin' wit' a 13 year old. Plus she turnin' 15 soon." Tristian rolled his eyes.

"Smcht, y'all throwin' this outta proportion. It was a kiss. It ain't mean shit." I said, puttin' sum more chips in my mouth.

"You sayin' that. But for y'all to kiss, had to mean y'all felt some type way bout eachother. You ain't feel a spark assum when y'all kissed?" Caleb questioned.

"Nah." I lied.

When we kissed, It felt different from when I kiss Angelica. When we kissed it felt .. right. Ya know?

"Low key this conversation is weird as hell for me. I think of Kind as one of us, like one of the guys. She act like it, and when I talk to her bout girls like how I talk to y'all, she know what to say." Caleb said.

"Yeah Sam-

Omar cut himself off be looking at sumin with his eyebrows furrowed.

I followed his eyes, seein' Kind comin' towards us with tears running down her face.

I stood up, as she instantly hugged me.

"What's wrong?" I asked, rubbing her back as I felt my shirt began to soak.

"H- he took it." I heard her muffle into my chest.

I looked down at her. "Who took what?"

She continued to cry.

I grabbed her hand, taking her inside my house.

"I'll be back." I told them, before shutting the door behind me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"He took it, and he y- yelled at me." She cried.

I pulled away from the hug, and looked at her.

I frowned seein' tears fall from her eyes rapidly.

It upset me, seein' her upset.

I wiped her face with my shirt, and hugged her again.

"Tell me what happened?" I said.

"He took my bear, Mitchell. That's all I had left." She sniffled.

"Who?"

"Kentrell." She said, then pulled awhile, her face a bright red. "Then he had the audacity ... the AUDACITY to call me a bitch." She told me.

"Calm down."

"Nah, I should- Nah I am gonna go fuck him up. And get my shit back with his coin slot faced ass, and his emoji lookin' ass friends." She said while heading to the door.

Bipolar, maybe?

I grabbed her wrist, pulling her back.

"First of all, sit down." I told her, cause she needa calm down.

"No, I'm finna g-

"Kind." I said, sternly while looking her in her eyes.

She instantly sat down on the couch.

I pulled out my phone, and dialed Kentrell number.

He answered on the 3rd ring as I put him on speaker.

"Was-

"Nigga why you got Kind crying nshit? Talmbout you got her bear, give her stuff back and apologize. Who the fuck you think you is." I snapped.

"No, who the fuck you think you is tryna check me?" He asked.

"I'm Ryan Mitchell Lee, & I'm telling you to give my best friend her shit back." I said.

"She stole it, it ain't hers."

"It ain't yours either. & where she gon' steal a bear from? She got that bear from her dad when she was little, she ain't still shit." I spoke, loudly.

He stayed silent, before I heard him sigh.

"She no-

Kind stood up, and snatched the phone from my hand.

"What type grown ass man want a stuffed bear?! Let alone take it from a child? Pull up to Ryan crib and gimme my shit. After that lose my numba' cause you dead ta' me." She snapped, hanging up the phone.

~