06 || icing on the cake

icing on the cake ⊰

-something that makes a good situation even better

∘◦❦◦∘

∘◦❦◦∘

As the growing heat and the lengthening moments of daylight marks the start of summer vacation, days would pass with the residents of the C Class Dormitories slowly growing thinner by the summer - the students going back to their respective homes for a nice trip with their family or to meet an old friend back at their hometown. Somehow, with the building barely having signs of any living human being, it had grown rather peaceful in the dorms.

Relishing in the rare moments of silence in the dorm's common room, Khun laid comfortably on the soft couch - his eyes tracing the lines of words slowly turning into paragraphs from a light novel he had borrowed from the school library before summer vacation had begun.

Due to the fact that he still hasn't received any invitation to come home from his brothers, the light-blue haired teen had chosen to remain in the school dorms for the school break - that is until he earns a call. After all, he wasn't exactly in good terms with those from the main family nor he wanted to pay a visit from his own will. If anything, Khun A.A. would rather relax and coop himself up inside the confines of the dormitory than meet the members of his family for yet again another suffocating reunion. The one during spring break was enough.

Besides, it was quite an infrequent event for him to have the spacious and air-conditioned common room all to himself. It would be quite nice to take advantage of the rest of the residents' absence. Well, he wasn't alone really. It seems his neighbour decided to stay as well, though the (h/c) haired female seems to be barely around.

Feeling a vibration erupting from his abdomen part along with a soft growl, Khun momentarily tore his azure irises away from the hard-bound book he had been reading to take a glance at his watch.

12:43 pm.

The spindrift haired teen realizes that it should be about time he got out to grab a bite to eat, stretching his back as he hopped out of the cosy lying position before trotting his way towards his room upstairs to leave his book inside the room and to fetch his wallet. Upon doing so, he makes sure to lock the door behind him before finding himself lingering his stare on the neighbouring room right in front of his.

Now that he thought about it, he hasn't seen that proud lesbian around at all today. The pale-toned male contemplates whether he should invite the girl to join him. He doubts (Y/N) already ate lunch.

It took him a whole three minutes along with another growl from his stomach to rat his knuckles on the wooden surface of the door. He knits his eyebrows together at the absence of a response, deciding to grab the door's handle and twisting it open only to find it locked. A sigh escapes his thin lips.