08 || go off on a tangent

⊱ go off on a tangent ⊰

- to define a situation where someone changes his talks, attitude or behavior all of a sudden

∘◦❦◦∘

∘◦❦◦∘

A fun yet not so admirable memory a student would be those of us getting in trouble -- a mark which shows how much we enjoyed our youth. It is a normal event to be involved in a few rule breaking situations here and there, especially as a high school student. After all, who would want to be chained by the confines of school regulations all the time -- not to mention the thrill of being able to act as a bad kid for the first time.

Even yours truly was able to have her own fair shares of inallaudable actions as a student, like being forced to write lines for not bringing a single textbook -- which was required for every class -- throughout the whole term, being caught playing poker with a few peasants who dare challenge me, the casino queen, and also almost breaking our literature teacher's laptop with a volleyball. As much as it was no where close to desirable, especially with the consequences that immediately followed, those along with a few more trouble I had done serves as the few spices in my mundane high school life.

Now, if you are such a goody two shoes to fear the act of stepping out the line of caution with the numerous school guidelines printed in your copy of the student hand book, I suggest you start enjoying your life more. Once you step into adulthood, I warn you that breaking the law wouldn't be something you can just laugh dumbly at. There is a difference between saying "Aha! I broke the dean's favorite vase!" with flamboyant giggles, and "Aha! I ran over a five-year-old!" with an idle grin.

Well, it may be difficult to mess around a little bit with stupid fun if you are born with Asian parents. But, well, what they don't know won't hurt them. And, if you haven't noticed, I believe your author here is being quite the bad influence here playing with your innocent minds just so I could reel you into the dark side. It is your choice if you would listen to the words of this penniless, sorry excuse of a hooman.

In any case, if you haven't experienced breaking a getting in trouble by not abiding to one of the boring school rules that were made for nerds, you should thank me for making you break one in this mediocre story. I'm god here so your record as an angelic ne-- student is now tainted, whether you like it or not.

"Oh," A pair of laguna tinted hues blinks twice, shoulders slumping from disappointment as the (h/c) haired teen before him lifts a finger to scratch her cheek sheepishly. "You really can't come along today, Ms. (Y/N)?"

The said female nods curtly in response, currently outside the C Class Dormitory with Bam -- the chestnut haired male dropping by with Rak and Hatz to get (Y/N) and Endorsi before taking a nice stroll in the mall to grab their snacks on the supermarket and a bunch of other miscellaneous for the school trip in two days time. As much as the petite girl was looking forward to spending a day out with her pretty crush, her dilemma with Hansung Yu prevented her to proceed on with her fun. Unfortunately, the man with feminine features asked for her and Khun to report to his office the next day the both of them got busted just the day prior to as of current.