23 || irons in the fire

⊱ irons in the fire ⊰

- having or pursuing multiple opportunities simultaneously

∘◦❦◦∘

∘◦❦◦∘

I believe that everyone has their strengths and weaknesses.

And,  I strongly believe that I am simply claiming such an obviously cliché line as an excuse for writing dramatic scenes is never my forte. I am not much of a poet myself and is too simple-minded for my own good that the word "airhead" could be stamped on my forehead -- and, I am proud of that fact.

As much as I would have preferred to write only comedic scenes throughout the whole span of this book, I can assume that some people would be thirsty for some drama. There's that, and school cultural festival drama is one hell of cliché trope so I knew I had to write at least a chapter with the topic as its pillar.

And, my, what do we have here, a third chapter of "The Adventures of Two Prideful Teenagers and Their First School Festival Drama".

Previously on "The Adventures of Two Prideful Teenagers as They Slowly Fall in Love", everything is written on the previous chapter and I, the god of this book, is too sleep-deprived to write a recap. And, there's something called reading the two thousand five hundred and thirty six words I worked blood, sweat, and tears for, you Khun-simps. It may be filled with angsty school drama and probably one of the bad chapters I have written, but I demand my hard work to be acknowledged.

Pushing in inside the door of the topic hard work, two particular members of the Sin-ui highschool department certainly are showing great will and determination on the final day of the school event. One of them is exerting pure will to find a certain simp to apologize whilst performing his patrols as the council president. The other one, on the contrary, is making her best effort to avoid the former due to the embarrassment of telling him "unfuck you" instead of "sorry" like a normal human being -- as she juggled work as her means of loosening the ropes of guilt binding her.

Now, isn't it just as obvious as the fact that the Earth is certainly not flat on who we are referring to at the moment?

If you're a flat-earther, then I am now assuming that you do not know that we are referring to tsundere one and tsundere two, also known as the blueberry and the gay woman.

Golden honey orbs stares with great shock at the sight before him, eyes shooting widely like saucers as he finds himself gawking at a person wearing a bear suit. The brunette blinks twice, very much puzzled from his current situation. He was simply minding his own business, roaming the crowded halls of Sin-ui during his break, and then, bam! A mascot just blocked his way while T-posing.