15 || to split hairs

⊱ to split hairs ⊰

-to argue about unimportant details or irrelevant matter

∘◦❦◦∘

∘◦❦◦∘

If you have ever imagined student strategical meetings from prestigious institutions with sparkly eyes and the image of the members gathered around a large Grade A office table that screams a billionaire company as the members sat with solemn faces and a badass ambiance, then you watch too much anime.

You may assume that the leader would stand tall in front with a laser pointer in front of 60-inch wide projector screen as each members discussed and objected whilst speaking some greek sorcery that your author here is too stupid to give an example of. The members were seated in a prim posture whilst taking a few sips of black coffee under the dim-light of the cold air-conditioned room.

We should know that that is pure absurdity. Teenagers speak yeet these days not greek.

A clear bead of sweat drips down from Endorsi's pristine chin, the droplet of liquid hitting the floor with quiet plop. In a desperate attempt to cool herself down, the brunette uses her hand to fan her sweat-drenched figure, her free arm wiping the glistening moisture on her forehead.

"Oh my gosh! Just how long will it take for them to fix a broken fuse! It's been an hour already!" The seventeen-year-old Jahad princess moans out of annoyance, seething as the current heat was too much for them to bear without any sort of air conditioning. "Just get this meeting over with fast, Khun. It's so hot..."

"Don't worry, my princess! I have a re-chargeable mini-fan over here!" And, to the rescue was her (h/c) haired knight in a shining armor -- simp in glistening sweat to be exact -- with the said item in grip, offering it to the brunette whilst kneeling on one knee and a formal bow.

Despite the showcase of utmost dedication, Endorsi barely acknowledges it due to the literal thirst she was feeling as she immediately snatched the device from her classmate's palms before turning it on.

"Hey, get out of the way." Marching inside the dorm room, Khun swings the wooden door close with his foot, hands full with a tray of drinks. Instead of swivelling past (Y/N) like a decent human being, the light blue haired male decides to send a kick on his (h/c) haired seatmate before stepping rudely on her back.

"You ugly piece of moldy lasagna!"

"Shut it, peasant." Brushing off her exclamation without much of a faze, Khun simply spares (Y/N) a bland gaze as he sets down the tray of cold beverages on her dorm room table mini-center table of her dorm room, including three glasses and a pitcher. "Mr. Lero Ro said the electrician is still busy with an appointment, so we will have to wait for a few more hours until the power comes back in the dorms."