13 || brain box

brain box ⊰

-someone who is regarded as highly intelligent

∘◦❦◦∘

∘◦❦◦∘

Disciplinary measures -- it is without a doubt should be applied to every institution despite the tuition fee, the size of the campus, or the annual salary of the students' parents.

If your school doesn't put into operation such a basic need for a properly functioning alma matter, then I'm sorry to hear that. I couldn't even imagine the pure chaos you will have to go through. After all, the type of institution yours truly here has entered could do a decent job implementing proper discipline -- especially since our prefect of students seems to have been born in the time of war and could machine gun us with an hour long sermon.

"Late again, Miss (L/N)." As the classroom back entrance slides open with the least discreetable noise the owner of the said surname could muster, heads spun towards the (h/c) haired female who flinched at the sound of their homeroom teacher's bleak tone. "I believe it is your third one this week and it's only Wednesday at that. Just four more times of being late and you will have to do community service for the second time. Now, that would be unideal especially since you're a running candidate for the upcoming elections."

Responding with a sheepish laugh, (Y/N) claims whilst a whimsical smile rested on her features. "I am well-aware of that, Mr. Lero Ro."

The modern literature teacher shakes his head, mumbling "This kid seriously... " under his breath before breathing out a sigh.

Finding his (e/c) eyed student head towards her respective seat, he then returns to discussing the announcements at hand. "Like I had said earlier, before Ms. (L/N) decided to interrupt,"

He shifts his lemony orbs towards the said female as an emphasis, not much surprised to find her in a heated whispered-argument with her blue haired seatmate. He clears his throat loudly, the gesture halting the two willful students. "Like I said, the student rankings for the previous term had been posted in the bulletin board located in the Fisherman building. You will be given an hour from the homeroom period to check your place and will return here after. Is that clear?"

Receiving a chorus of yes's from his students, Lero Ro proceeds to dismiss them, the second years flocking towards their own friend groups in an instant before drowning themselves into chatters and dispersing out the hallway. A certain female with locks of (h/c) attempts to blend in with the small crowd leaving the room, yet found her effort futile as a familiar pair of sapphires greeted her the moment she whirled her head around to face the opened classroom door.

"Well, if it isn't the future student council president!" A lopsided smile settled on her visage, (Y/N) blurts the words out in a high-pitched octave upon catching sight of the frowning countenance of the famous Khun Aguero Agnes. "If you'll excuse me, I want to see my ranking, thank you very much! Your hair looks good today by the way -- must be your new conditioner."