14 || flash in the pan

⊱ flash in the pan ⊰

-something that is promising in the beginning but fizzes out later

∘◦❦◦∘

∘◦❦◦∘

Two different individuals can approach one person and still receive completely contradicting results -- even in account of the similar gestures, tone, and words used in the method of approach. If you are bold enough to think that the former sentence is nothing but pure male cow poop, allow your author here to provide a simple situation for you Khun simps to create an imagery of.

Take this for example. Let us pretend that your crush gave you chocolates to your surprise amid your short journey towards the campus; under normal circumstances, I would expect that roses are seeping through your cheeks as you thank them with pure sincerity and glee, or you will try hitting yourself first only to find out that you were daydreaming again. It can be either of the two.

Moving on, on the other hand, try visualizing the same situation, however, in this scenario it is from a complete stranger whose hands just oddly seem to tainted with red liquid and reeks of the metallic smell of blood. Like all humans with alarm signals, it wouldn't be inane for one's response to have their face growing pale from horror before booking out in fear of having your organs sold in the black market. What you didn't know that it was your good neighbor Butch, the butcher who had just finished butchering some tasty meat for tonight's neighborhood barbeque party.

Going on for almost a week now is the constant pestering of a particular blunette towards the fabulous scholar whose name can vary from each reader of this trash you call a fanfic. To give a gist of how the pestering works, it mainly consists of Khun performing a drum solo on (Y/N)'s door an hour early before classes begin and a pissed off (h/c) head forced to prepare for school.

Burying her head under every pillow she could get her hands on, the seventeen-year-old girl makes a feeble attempt to drown out the consistent knocking on the wooden entrance of her dorm room -- mentally spewing out curses and voodoo towards the sky blue haired boy as it was only a quarter past five am in the goddamn morning. School doesn't even start in almost three hours.

Letting out an inhuman shriek out of aggravation as the knocks just seemed to grow louder the longer she attempts to ignore it, the (h/c) head rolls off her bed before groggily dragging her feet behind her towards the door, her blanket hanging loosely on her shoulders. With the most annoyed countenance she could muster, the petite, slumped teen swings the door open.

"What the hell do you want, piercings!? Sh--" Upon finding lemony pairs of gems starting at her dishevelled form instead of blue lazulis she had gotten rather used to seeing first thing in the morning, (Y/N) ceases her words mid-sentence as realization hits her.