21 || be home and hosed

⊱ be home and hosed ⊰

- to have successfully completed something, as a project or activity

∘◦❦◦∘

∘◦❦◦∘

I believe that we have felt guilty at least once in our lifetime. If you haven't, get out, you heartless ice-cold monster. What kind of human doesn't ever feel any sort of remorse over a wrong they had done before? A psychopath or a sociopath, maybe.

Guilt can be drawn out by different factors, like wronging someone you will have to admit that is actually quite a decent person, and receiving too much good from an angel that had just descended from the heavens to assist your pathetic ass.

It is never fun to have your heart churning with the tight knots of remorse; in response, you will counter it by doing good -- hoping for your act to loosen the discomforting ropes of guilt. To alleviate the distressful sensation, you will do something as an apology for the former situation, and anything to pay back a person's heartfelt gestures for the latter.

It depends on one's conscience on how weight of the guilt they could carry. The lovelier the heart is, the less guilt they can hold -- the quicker they try to make up for it.

Narrowed gems of azure stares with great focus on the shining door knob attached on the wooden door, a darkening shadow looming over his pale skin as his dominant hand gripped the Totoro coin purse he held in between his slender fingers.

To knock, or not to knock -- that is the question,

for about half an hour now.

A sigh escapes his soft lips, a hand reaching up to ruffle his well-conditioned icy-toned locks.

What am I even doing? He begins questioning himself, the corners of his lips tugging down into a subtle frown.

Just kick down the door, goddamit. It's nothing I haven't done before. He tells himself, inhaling a barrel of air as he took a few steps back in preparation to lunge at the door. And, with fluid motions, he turns to stop just a foot away from bursting the entrance open.

... on second thought, I will just wait until she gets out of her room. He nods approvingly at the idea, praising himself for coming up with it. After all, not kicking open the door would lessen the chance of pissing her off. The only thing that would will be peeving her would the handsome face of Khun Aguero Agnes.

And, patiently, he waits -- staring at the door knob like a cat would a lizard on the wall.

And, that, people, is what guilt does to you.

Out of my first hand experience, you will seem like an idiot in few circumstances.

Oh, was it mentioned that, that was the twelfth mental debate our handsome blueberry had in front of (Y/N) (L/N)'s dorm room today?