09 || throw cold water

⊱ throw cold water ⊰

- to be negative about someone's ideas or plans

∘◦❦◦∘

∘◦❦◦∘

To a mere commoner like the majority of the population of the world, it can be quite the privilege to be able to ride a plane for a trip overseas -- much more if it were in business class. Let us all face it, plane tickets are expensive. Just imagine the amount of food you could by with it to fill up your refrigerator. Between a plane ticket and a full refrigerator, shouldn't the choice be piece of cake -- especially when a stupid virus whose name begins with a C and ends with an -OVID-19 just entered the chat.

One minute, a certain (h/c) haired female was gawking at the plane whilst going 'ooh~' and 'ahh~' at almost every single thing -- even growing impressed at the sight of lint on her seat -- and now, there she was, barely conscious with her soul drifting out of her body as she lay limply on her seat.

Have you perhaps experienced motion sickness before? Well, your author here certainly is prone to it very much that even a two hour long drive can kill her if she hadn't took any medicine.

"Ms. (Y/N)... are you alright?" Bam peeks his head from behind his seat, seated just in front of the owner of said name. Worry overtakes the boy upon catching sight of color draining away from her face.

Sluggishly lifting up an arm, the (h/c) haired female creates a circle with her thumb and index finger before muttering out with a hoarse, dying voice. "Just dandy, Bam. Just dandy. I can even see the light shining upon me."

As quickly as the words left her mouth, the motion sick girl finds her cheeks bloating up as she slapped a hand over mouth. Feeling bile rise from her throat, a very strong urge to hurl right there and then surmounted all the little resistance she had not to.

The chestnut haired male immediately panics, turning his head towards the chocolate haired female who sat beside her for a plastic bag. To their group's fortune, Hatz instantly swooped the bag Rak had been using to carry his chocolate bars -- dropping the contents on the dark-skinned teen's lap and then, pushing it right in front of the unwell seventeen-year-old before her puke could gush out of her lips.

Barfing noises resounding from a small area, the four other members of Group B chose to turn their heads away from the currently hurling teen. It took a good three minutes for the girl to finally finish her little session.

"I have tissue with me, (Y/N). Do wipe the side of your mouth." Endorsi, imitating her dark coffee haired seat mate, peeks her head from behind the headrest, outstretching her hand which held some tissue paper for the (h/c) head. Rak grabs the item from the tuscany eyed female's palm before handing it over to the girl slowly turning to a zombie.