26 || finger in the pie

⊱ finger in the pie ⊰

- have an interest in something

∘◦❦◦∘

∘◦❦◦∘

Being the huge simp your dear author is for the attractive-looking male going by the name Khun Aguero Agnes, of course I would be very much informed that our handsome blueberry is born on the twenty-ninth day of November. Naturally, it wouldn't be quite the surprise for yours truly to know the winter haired boy's date of birth. I mean, just which normal person would decided to dedicate hours on writing thousands of words just to imagine herself in a romantic situation with a fictional character from a webtoon slash anime?

Now that I had enlightened you about my unhealthy obsession for this hot creature, allow me to present to you chapter dedicated just to celebrate our dear baby blue's day of birth.

(Y/N) (L/N) woke up to a mountain pile of wrapped presents blocking her dorm room door. Under normal circumstances, anyone would find joy from finding such an amount of gifts delivered in her front door; but, unfortunately, none of it was for her.

Upon finally successfully pushing the wooden entrance open, the female with tousled (h/c) locks finds envy surging through her veins as she was greeted by the sight of thr hallway filled with a variety of polychromatic wraps filling the hallway -- all were gifts addressed towards Khun.

Just... HOW AND WHY?! The young lady screams in her mind, eyebrows twitching as all she could do was stare at the river of gifts. Just from looking at this, it seems like the whole female population of Sin-ui decided to drop a present for the sky-toned haired pretty boy.

Bold of her to assume that those were all from girls. Accounting in, Khun Aguero Agnes's handosmely pretty face, it is quite easy to assume that the blueberry had made a number of straight men questioning their sexuality.

And, soon, our gay simp here would be too.

Dragging her feet, grumbles left her lips as she made her way towards her dear neighbor's door. Without an ounce of hesitation, our prideful main character begins ratting on the door; by the way she forcefully knocks on the hard wooden surface, it could be easily mistaken as an attempt to punch the door open.

"Hey, baby blue! Your presents and whatnot are flooding the hallway!" Irk marks popping from her forehead, (Y/N) begins shouting out loudly as a deep scowl curves down on her lips. "Get rid of it before I start crying from jealousy here!"

On the other side of the door, there laid a powder blue haired boy -- his eyebrows twitching from aggravation at the loud clamour that had woken him up on that particular Sunday morning.