CHAPTER 9

Feelings

Casy POV.

Im was just sitting and reading a book at the side of our swimming pool when I heard a foot step coming near me, So i look at its direction, And there I saw my Dad carying a big box.

"Hey Dad, What's that?" I asked.

"UHC new Uniform" He answered with a smile on his face.

Tumayo ako sa pagkakaupo ko at lumapit kay Dad.

"Really?" I asked amazingly.

"Im serious" My Dad answered.

"OhMyGash! but why?" I asked again.

"Well the nearest school from UHC has the same uniform like our uniform, You know me right? I want to be known as a unique person , So I've change our uniform that originally designed by me, And I want you, My daughter will be the one will model it escort by Raiko, Isn't exciting?" My dad said so proudly.

I just gave him a smile and nodded.

"Open it" He added.

At binuksan ko nanga ang box na iyon tumambad sa harapan ko ang napakagandang mga uniform.

"It seems like it was made to fit for my body, Huh?" I said to my Dad ng makita ko ang size nito with amazed reaction.

I look at the magazine and there I saw a couple wearing our new uniform, Which is Black blazer and a white shirt for the inside, and a mini black skirt matched with long black sucks for girls, While for the boys also black blazer and a white shirt and matched with a black long jeans/pants.

I look at the magazine and there I saw a couple wearing our new uniform, Which is Black blazer  and a white  shirt for the inside, and a mini black skirt matched with long black sucks for girls, While for the boys also black blazer and a white shi...

And others are, Our P.E uniform and our winter clothe uniform,

Inshort we have formal uniform which is the uniforms that has blazers, and then a winterclothe uniform and lastly we have our P

Inshort we have formal uniform which is the uniforms that has blazers, and then a winterclothe uniform and lastly we have our P.E uniform.

"So 2pm will be the start of photoshoot in UHC, see you, Came with Raiko." My dad added before he leaves