1- Padawan (Y/N)

Hello there my padawans! So this is my second Star Wars story. As said in my description, I will follow the three prequel movies and I might add some clone wars chapters! Yeah. Enjoy!
.........................................................................................................
You were so excited! Today was the day you would no longer be a youngling. You've reached the age of thirteen and that would mean it was time for you to become a padawan. You were currently in your room waiting for one of the Jedi master to come and get you to meet your master. Suddenly, you heard your door open, you turned around excitedly but it wasn't who you thought it was. It was obi wan! He smiled at you seeing your face disappointed.
"What? Am I that ugly?" He said smirking. You giggled.
"No, don't worry you're handsome. It's just that I thought you were someone else." You said hugging your friend.
"Is that someone a Jedi master by any chances?" He asked smiling.
"Bingo! I'm going to meet my new master today!" You said excitedly.
"Me too! I can't wait to officially become a padawan!" You two talked for a while until your door opened again revealing Jedi master Yoda.
"My young padawans, ready to meet your masters are you?" He asked smiling. You two looked at each other and nodded your heads rapidly. Yoda motioned you two to follow him and you did. You walked in the corridors of the Jedi temple, nodding to other force users on the way. Then, you arrived to the training room where two masters were waiting for you.
"My young padawans, meet your masters. Obi Wan, train you, master Qui-Gon will. (Y/N) you will be trained by master Sana." A beautiful Jedi came your way. She had long ginger hair and blue eyes. You learned that her and master Qui-Gon were friends like you and obi! That would be great because they might make you train together! This would be exciting!
Three years later...
You had learned many things during your training. You had gotten closer to your master with the years. She was like an older sister. You also got closer to Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon. It was so great. You've been on many missions and it thrilled you every time. And tomorrow, you would go on another mission. Apparently this mission would be more dangerous than any other you've been on. You hoped it would go well...