31- Dancing

Heyyy sorry I didn't update for a few days. I just had no inspiration but now I have some ideas! Also! If you have any requests please tell meeeeee I. Need. Ideasssssssssss!!!!!!!!
XDDDD
00000000000000000000000000000
It has now been a few days since Allison became a youngling and you saw your adopted daughter everyday.
She was happy to tell you about her training. But this isn't the subject of the chapter. One day while you and obi-wan were having a pretty calm day at the temple, you heard that you two had a mission on a planet called Mïdel Erth (small lord of the rings ref here, if you know, you know) and had to leave the next day. So, you packed your things and flew to the planet. When you arrived there, you completed your mission but didn't go back to corruscant yet. In fact, you found this planet so beautiful that you decided to stay on it for a couple of days. You visited the villages and contemplated the landscapes. One day, you heard that there was a festival in one of the villages so you decided to go. It was so fun. The food was so great, there was music, animation. People seemed to enjoy this. You and Obi-Wan were glad to be here. At one point during the night, you two decided to dance to the music until a slow music came on. (You should play heart by "Sleeping At Last" while reading this)
Obi-Wan took your hand and smiled.
"I believe you owe me a dance my dear (Y/N)." He said smirking.
"Oh yeah? And when did I skipped a dance with you?" You retorted.
"At the Senate's ball on Naboo a few years ago. You were too tired so I took you away from the palace. Remember?" You sighed, smiling.
"Oh yes, it was such a wonderful night. Well then, let's not waste time shall we?" You got closer to him and you two danced and twirled around the "dancing floor". The world didn't exist, there was only you and Obi. You look at each other never breaking eye contact for the whole song until it ended. Obi-Wan then slid his arms around your waist and you put your hands on his cheeks, kissing him passionately. You were snapped out of that little trance when you heard people cheering and clapping while looking at you. You danced a bit more until it was late and decided to go back to the room you rented at the village's hostel. You sighed happily. What a pleasant night.