14- Saved

You didn't know how long you've been kept here. Your body hurt so much and you were sobbing softly. On his side, anakin was trying to get to the planet where you were kept as fast as possible. He was stressing out. Obi-Wan was also stressing out. He cared a lot about you and would hate to lose on a mission he was supposed to go on.
{Time Skip}
Anakin finally arrived to the planet. Where are you (Y/N)? Tell me?
I'm at Kanian's residence I think. Just go to the local bar and ask for him. Be careful though. He might try to capture you too. Anakin went to the bar and asked the barman. He then hurried to where you were held. ANAKIN PLEASE HURRY!! He heard your distressed voice and sped. He finally arrived with the troopers. During that time, your kidnapper was hurting you again. Anakin had the opportunity to enter and surprise the kidnapper. He finally found you and saw Kanian beating you. He was horrified. Quickly, a battle occurred between him and Kanian. It lasted for a while until Anakin knocked your kidnapper out and the troopers took him to bring him back to Corruscant. Anakin freed you and you fell in his arms, exhausted and injured. He gently took you in his arms and carried you to the ship. You looked at him and smiled weakly.
"Thanks Ani! I think I would have died if you hadn't come. I couldn't free myself... his chains were weird. As if I couldn't use the force with them."
"Shhh. It's all over now." You nodded and closed your eyes.
[ Time Skip]
You were back on Corruscant. The second you arrived Anakin brought you to the medical wing. You were awake. The doctors treated your wounds. There were some cuts but no severe damage. You were still traumatized. Obi-Wan came to see you immediately. He was relieved to see you alive and well. You hugged him tightly. That night, you ate and relaxed. You took a shower and looked at your cuts. You sighed and put on your pyjamas. Then, you slipped in your bed and looked at your datapad for a few minutes. Then you went to sleep.
\_ Time Skip _/
You looked at the time on your datapad. It was 3 AM and you still couldn't sleep. You tried again and again but nothing. You got out of your bed and decided to go see the only person who could help you go to sleep. You got out of your chambers and walked in the direction of your best friend's room. You knocked softly. You heard a low grumble then some shuffling inside the room. Then, the door opened and you saw your friend's eyes widening when he saw you.
"Hey," he said hugging you, "what's up?" You hugged back. You sighed.
"I couldn't sleep. So I came to see you because I know you'll be able to help me." He smiled and led you in.
"Come in! I'll help you." He led you to his bed and made you lay down on it. You laid down on it and he spooned you. He murmured soft things to you and rocked you softly. You quickly fell asleep.
\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\_/\
Another chapter done! Hope you enjoyed! May the Force be with you! ;)