12- Injured

You were on a planet battling. Well, what's new? You took cover near Rex and Obi-Wan. The blasters kept firing without stopping. Then, some droids came to attack you so Obi-Wan jumped out of cover to kill them. He was careless so he got shot almost instantly. You saw him fall on the ground. You gasped and yelled his name. He wasn't moving.
"Rex, cover me, I'll go and get him!"
"Yes general!" You nodded and ran to get your friend. With lots of effort you managed to drag him to cover. You panted and checked him. He's still breathing, that's good. He is still alive though he'll need medical attention soon.
\ Time skip /
The battle was over, you won! The moment you got onto the ship you and some troopers carried Obi-Wan to the medical wing. There, some doctors took care of him and you were shooed out of the room. You quickly went to take a shower because you were covered in dirt and put on some comfortable clothes. You came back to the medical wing and then, you were allowed to go in.
"He's still unconscious. He will probably wake up by tomorrow."
You sighed in relief. That was great news. You decided to stay in his room tonight and be here if anything would happen. You sat on a chair and looked at your friend. His chest was covered with bandages and he had some scratches on his face. But even with all these injuries, he still looked peaceful. You were so tired. Without noticing, you put your head on his bed and fell asleep.
~Time skip~
The next morning, you woke up in surprise. You looked at your surroundings and remembered that you were in the medical wing. You looked at your friend. His face was in a frown and he was mumbling things. You only caught the words no, Anakin, Ahsoka and (Y/N). Looks like he's having a bad dream, you thought. Then, he started moving in his sleep. You shook him.
"Obi! Obi! OBI!!" He jolted awake and looked at you, his eyes widened in fear.
"Hey, it's ok! You're ok! We're all safe!" You hugged him tightly.
"Where... where are we?" You released him
"Medical wing, you fell unconscious right after you got shot by the droids you recklessly tried to kill."
"Oh..."
"Yeah. Not a very good example heh?" You smirked, "if I reckon, you're the one who was always scolding anakin for being so reckless. Guess we now know where it comes from." Obi-Wan fake pouted.
"Do you need anything?" You asked.
"Water would be great please." You got up and poured him a glass of water, sending a message to the doctors to tell them obi was awake. You then gave your friend the water and he thanked you smiling. The doctors came in and checked him to see if he was getting better.
"You'll be free to go soon General Kenobi. Though, I would recommend no intense battles or missions for two weeks."
"Alright. Thank you." The doctors left.
"Well, I guess I'll take the lead for the mission you were assigned for tomorrow." You said smirking.
"I guess." Said Obi-Wan, sighing and smirking.
"I gotta go. I'll come back later."
"Ok, see ya!"
You left the room and went back to your quarters.
/////////////////////////////////////////
Another chapter done!! Hope you enjoyed! May the Force be with you! ;)