4- Your Padawan

A few weeks after your master's death, master yoda came to you with great news. You had succeeded in the trials and the Council thought you were ready to take an apprentice of your own. You were so happy and immediately went looking for your best friend. He was happy for you. The next day, you met your Padawan. His name was Asmael. He was a really sweet boy but he could be reckless sometimes. You two bonded very quickly. You had a lot of fun with him. You and Obi decided to train your Padawans together. It was lots of fun. Everything was great. Until one day...
you had to go on a mission with three other Masters and their Padawans. You were eight in total. You arrived on the planet and decided to camp in the forest near the camp of the enemy.
"(Y/N) are we going to the enemy's camp tonight?!" Asked your padawan excited.
"No Asmael, not tonight, we need to rest so that we can be more focused tomorrow." You padawan looked disappointed.
The group ate and went to sleep. In the middle of the night, your Padawan woke up and and woke the others.
"Hey... psst guys..."
"What Asma?"
"I got an idea!" This caught the attention of his friends.
"What?" Asked one of them
"Let's go to the enemy's camp and kill the enemy. This way, our masters will be so happy." All the Padawans were enthusiastic about that. They all snuck out of the tent and went to the other camp. You jolted awake. Asmael is in trouble! You woke all the other masters and you went to the tent where they were. The tent was empty. Then, you heard blasters coming from the camp. You all ran towards the camp and saw your Padawans fighting. Asmael saw you and waved at you. He was about to say something but a blaster fired and the laser pierced through his stomach. You screamed and ran towards him.
"Asma no! Why?"
"I'm... s-sorry master.. I... thought it was the good thing... to do." He then closed his eyes and you couldn't feel his breath anymore.
"NOOOOOOOOOO!" Asmael, I'm so sorry! I failed you...
-Time skip-
You were back to the Temple. Asmael's funeral happened yesterday. You were so scared that people would think it'd be your fault. And they were right to think that. You felt so guilty. It was all your fault. At the funeral, you saw your dead padawan's parents coming your way. You knew they would yell at you for killing their son. They came to you and did an unexpected thing. They hugged you tightly. You broke in tears.
"I'm so sorry it's all my fault!" The mother hushed you.
"No it's not your fault, you told our son not to do anything and he didn't listen to you." Your eyes widened.
"My wife is right. Asmael was always a stubborn one. You're not to blame for his death. You were a great master."
That made you sob even harder. You couldn't believe it. They weren't mad.
-Time skip-
Months had passed since your Padawan's death, you were better but not ready to have another one yet. You helped obi a lot in training Anakin. The boy was getting stronger everyday. And he was growing up and he was becoming handsome. (XD) Him and Obi were like brothers and you were like his sister. He would sometimes come to your room and ask you for tips or anything. It made you smile. Life was pretty good...
****************************************************
Heyyyyy updating again uwu hope you liked it!