3- Phantom Menace

You, Obi-Wan and your master were waiting in a ship. The chancellor asked you to negotiate with the Trade Federation. You had a bad feeling about this. Soon, the ship landed and you got out of it. You three met a droid that let you to a room and gave you a drink. You were on your guard and didn't drink the liquid. Just in case. You never know. Then, after waiting even more, some deadly gas came out of the vents in the room. So they know who we are, you thought. You took a deep breath and waited for the droid to get out of the room. You fought against battle droids and escaped in the main hangar.
"You were right about one thing master," said Obi-Wan, "the negotiations were short." You smiled. That damned Trade Federation. You had to get out of here. Your ship was destroyed so you snuck in a battle ship on its way to Naboo.
-Time Skip to before going to the Gungan village-
Jar jar Binks... he was so annoying and seemed brainless. He was so clumsy and almost got himself killed twice! He agreed to lead you three to his village under water . You put something in your mouth to help you breathe under the water and followed him. It was beautiful. All these lights and the houses. It was stunning. You arrived to one of the bubbles and entered in it. You removed your breather and followed Jar Jar.
- Time skip in the ship under water-
So many creatures! They were so big! Jar Jar was terrified. Both your master and your friend were calm. After almost getting killed twice you finally emerged from the water. You looked around and gasped. Naboo was beautiful. You got out of the ship and hid after seeing a droid patrol. Is that the queen? You asked yourself. Then you saw her extravagant clothing and told yourself, yeah it's her. Qui-Gon motioned you and Obi-Wan to follow him to ambush the patrol. You jumped off the bridge and lit your lightsaber. You killed many droids. Then the queen led you to the hangar with her ship and you helped freeing the pilots and escaped Naboo with the queen and other people. A few hours later, you arrived to a sandy planet named Tatooine. You decided to stay in the ship with Obi-Wan.  You two talked a lot. You laughed a lot. The day later, your master came back with a boy that apparently was force sensitive. The minute he entered the ship, you felt a strong wave of the Force surrounding him. Wow, he's so strong with the force! He needs to be trained as a Jedi or else he could fall to the dark side. He shook your hand and introduced himself as Anakin. He was so cute. So angelic. Later, when the ship was flying to Corruscant, you felt sleepy and sat besides Obi-Wan. He looked at you and knew immediately. He gently placed your head on his shoulder and laced his arm around your shoulder. You two fell asleep almost immediately.
-Time Skip to Corruscant-
You woke up when you felt the ship shaking when it landed. You rubbed your eyes and got up. You followed your master in a shuttle to the Temple. You followed him to the tower where the council was. Qui-Gon asked the masters if he could train Anakin.
"Qui-Gon, you cannot train another padawan, we've already broken the code for you to train (Y/N) you cannot take another padawan."
"But Obi-Wan and (Y/N) are ready to take the trials. There is very little I can teach them." You and Obi looked at each other excitedly. You were finally ready to take the trials! You couldn't believe it, twelve years or training and you were finally ready! The masters accepted to meet the young boy to see if they could train him.
-time skip to back to Naboo-
You ran after Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon. Darth Maul was here and wanted to kill all of you. You were fighting without resting. Then, you got stuck between lasers and couldn't move. You saw your master meditating while waiting for the lasers to disappear. Then the lasers disappeared and you ran behind your master trying to hit Maul. He slashed your face with his lightsaber, sending you flying and hitting the wall. You groaned in pain. Then, your eyes widened when you saw your master getting stabbed by Maul. You screamed in shock NOT AGAIN?! Obi-Wan immediately ran towards Darth Maul when the lasers disappeared and killed him. You found the strength to get up and ran towards your friend and your master. You both tried to help him but he just smiled and died after. You started sobbing. I can't believe I lost another master.
-Time Skip-
You were at Qui-Gon's funeral. Obi-Wan has his armed around your shoulder to comfort you. You had learned earlier that Anakin would be trained by Obi-Wan and it made you happy. You knew he had potential and that he would make a great Jedi...
............................................................................................................
Hello there! Another chapter done! Hope you enjoyed! ;)