27- On your period

Hey so I decided to write this cause yeah why not. Also I wrote it with how I feel when I'm on my period so if you don't feel the same. I'm sorry! (It's also that my periods are so intense omg!) Anyways, on with the chapter!
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
It has been three days since you were back from the Skywalkers' house on Naboo. You came back feeling happy and relaxed. But, yesterday, you felt weird. You had small back pains and a bellyache. You thought that you were just tired so you went to bed and slept well. However, you woke up the next morning with a horrible pain in your back. You grumbled and got out of bed. You walked to the bathroom and closed the door. When you were done, you noticed the blood in the toilet and on the paper.
"AH FUCK! NOT NOW!" You screamed angrily. You flushed the toilet and opened the drawers in search of a sanitary pad. After you found one, you took some painkillers and went back to bed next to your lover. When you flopped onto the bed, Obi-Wan woke up and looked at you.
"Morning love." He said softly.
"Morning..." you responded monotonously. Obi-Wan frowned.
"Are you alright? Did I do something to upset you?" He asked nervous.
You shook you head and looked at him. You then smiled softly.
"No, don't worry. I'm on my period and it bloody hurts. Pun non intended." You said grumbling. Your boyfriend carefully scooped you in his arms and hugged you.
"Do I need to tell the council that you need a day off?" You shook your head.
"Im ok for now. The painkillers will help in a few minutes." After laying down for a few minutes, you felt better and got up. The day went on normally. It wasn't the worst. On the second day though you woke up in pain. It felt as if a spaceship was crushing your back. You sobbed softly. Next to you, Obi-Wan jolted awake when he sensed your pain.
"Love are you alright?" He asked concerned. You sobbed and shook your head.
"What can I do to help you?" He asked.
"Painkillers...top shelf in the bathroom. Please..." you responded weakly. He ran to the bathroom and got the bottle of medicine along with a glass of water. He gave them to you and you took them. After a few minutes, you found the strength to get up and change your sanitary pad. You looked at the bedsheets and your eyes widened in horror. The sheets were covered in blood. You sighed and tears rolled down your cheeks. Obi-Wan noticed that you were crying.
"Darling why are you crying?" He asked concerned.
"I'm so sorry! I'm so so sorry!" You answered,sobbing.
"Hey hey... whatever it is I'm sure it's not that bad!" He said rubbing your back.
"I...uh...during the night, my sanitary pad moved and blood got all over the sheets..." you said sniffing.
"Oh honey, that's it? Don't worry. Get out of bed we'll wash the sheets. You are taking a day off today!" Obi-Wan said, removing the sheets off the bed while you were going in the bathroom to change.
{Time Skip}
You were in your quarters reading something when you heard a knock on your door.
"Come in!" You said.
"Hey (Y/N)!" You heard Ahsoka say.
"Hey Ahsoka, how are you?" You answered.
"I'm good I'm good. I heard it was that time of the month so I brought you snacks that you like." You smiled.
"Thanks Snips. You're the best!" You said, taking the snacks she brought you. Ahsoka smirked.
"Hey you're using the nickname Anakin gave me. That's copyrighted."
"Oh hushhhh!" You said laughing. You talked for hours and the rest of the day went well. The third fourth and fifth days weren't so bad. And on the sixth day, your periods were done and you were back to being normal and happy. That night, you were watching the sunset with Obi-Wan. He saw you thinking about something.
"What's wrong dear?" He asked.
"I think I should start taking the pill. I mean, periods are a pain in the ass and the pill would help. Yeah. I'll do that!" Obi-Wan laughed.
"As you wish dear, as you wish." He said hugging you.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Hey another chapter done! No I didn't do this chapter cause I'm on my period. I'm actually not having my period cause guess what... I'm pregnant!! JUST KIDDING!!! I'm taking the pill. Yeah. For me periods are a pain in the ass, they last six days and my back and belly hurt so much that I cry. So my mom made me take the pill and now I'm so good! Yeah. Anyways hope you enjoyed ;). May the Force be with you!