32- Allison's lightsaber

Hey sorry for not updating in a while. School started plus I had no inspiration.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Allison has started her training six years ago! Time flies by fast! She was now ten and she was almost done with her youngling's training. Today was the day where she and three other younglings would build their first lightsaber. She was so excited. A few weeks before this event happened, you were chosen to accompany the younglings in this trip. You were happy because you would spend time with your daughter and you knew she'd be glad too. On the day of your departure, you were waiting for her at the entry of the ship. She smiled when she saw you. You noticed that Luke and leia were also here.
"Hi mom! What are you doing here? We're waiting for the Master that will accompany us!" You smiled.
"Well Allison, I'm the one who will come with you!" You replied smirking. Her eyes lit up! She ran to you and hugged you tightly.
"Yay!!!" She then pulled away and joined her friends to go in the ship.
(TiMe SkiP)
After a few hours, you finally arrived on a snowy planet where the Kyber Crystals were. You dressed up with coats and got out of the ship. You then arrived in front of a door.
"Guys! I need your help to open the door! Use the force!" You said concentrating your power on the frozen door. The four kids did the same and soon, the door opened. You entered the place, there, master Yoda was waiting for you. He smiled when he saw the younglings.
After some instructions, another frozen door opened. Master yoda said not to take too much time or the door will be closed for days. Allison took a deep breath and disappeared in the dark of the tunnel. You sat down nervous.
"Nervous you are master (Y/N), why?" You sighed.
"My daughter, Allison, she's in there and I'm afraid for her. I hope she'll make it."
"Faith in your daughter you must have. A great student she is."
You sighed and nodded.
Much later you saw Allison and all the others coming back in hurry with their crystals. The door was almost closed. Fortunately, they all made it safe and sound. Back on the ship, a droid showed the younglings how to build their lightsabers and they got to work. Allison finished first and she gasped when she ignited the blade. It was jade green. The colour was beautiful. She looked so proud. She came near you and smiled.
"Mom look!"
"The colour is very beautiful!"
"I'm almost a Padawan now!!"
"Yes honey, only three years and you'll begin your training!" She smiled. The trip back to corruscant went well.
————————————————