2- Everything is changing

The sound of the blasters were piercing your ears. Lasers were flying above your head. You fought without resting. Dust and dirt was all over your face. You wiped the sweat off your face and glanced at Obi-Wan. He was fighting with a great concentration. Suddenly, a blaster fired and you dodged the laser.
Phew, you thought, that was a close one. A scream of pain snapped you out of your thoughts. You looked behind you and saw your master falling on the ground. Blood flowing out of her body.
"NOOOOO MASTER!!!!!" You ran quickly towards her. You kneeled down and tried to stop the bleeding.
She looked at you and smiled.
"My Padawan. I'm so proud of you. You've grown so much. You've become a great Jedi. You'll be a great adult"
"N-No, master," you sobbed, "you can't leave me. I need you. Y-You were like m-my sister..." she weakly put her hand on your face and smiled softly. Then she closed her eyes and her hand fell off your face. You screamed, ignoring the battle raging behind you. You felt so empty...
~Time Skip to the Jedi temple~
It was late at night but you couldn't sleep. It was impossible. Nightmares were keeping you awake. You decided to go out for a walk. You got out of your chambers and walked. Your footsteps echoed in the empty corridors. No one was in sight. Your feet were guiding you to a path you knew too well. Without noticing, you arrived in front of Obi-Wan's quarters. He's probably sleeping, you thought, I shouldn't wake him up. But I really need him now... ughhh what do I do??? You decided to knock anyways. You heard a soft groan and some shuffling inside the room. Then, the door opened revealing obi in brown pyjama pants and with no shirt. He saw you and his eyes widened.
"(Y/N)! What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be asleep?" You immediately started sobbing and hugged him. He held you tightly.
"Couldn't sleep... nightmares... needed you..." was the only response you gave.
He entered his room with you and made you sit on his bed. His small bedside lamp was on, illuminating the room a bit. You sighed. You felt bad now for waking him up.
"S-Sorry I woke you up... I just... needed someone." Obi-Wan sat besides you and rubbed your back.
"It's alright. I'm always here for you. Do you wanna talk about your nightmares?" You nodded and told him that you were dreaming about your dead master. He whispered reassuring things to you and continued to rub your back. That soothed you and you fell asleep without noticing.
-time skip to the next day-
You woke up feeling refreshed. You had slept well. You turned around and met a face you knew too well. Obi-Wan. Your eyes widened oh oh, did I fall asleep in his room last night? Obi moved and opened his eyes. His blue irises met your (E/C) ones. He smiled at you.
"Morning." He said his voice sleepy
"Morning. Sorry I fell asleep in your bed." You said, blushing.
"It's alright, you're cute when you're sleeping. Besides, you looked so peaceful and comfortable, i didn't want to wake you up." you blushed even more. You thanked obi again and told him that you had to go back to your quarters. Then, you got up and left the room to leave obi wan alone. You went back to your quarters and dressed up. You then went to eat your breakfast. A bit later, while you were about to go outside, master Qui-Gon came to you.
"(Y/N)! The council wants to see you!"
"Oh? Ok thanks master, i will go see them then."
"Let me accompany you." You two took the elevator to the floor where the masters were.
"Ah (Y/N) we've been expecting you." Said master Windu. You stepped in the middle of the circle of the masters.
"Listen (Y/N)," said master Fisto, "we know you lost your master a few days ago and we wanted to find you a new master so that you could finish your training."
"Unfortunately," said master windu, "all Jedi are training a padawan or have other duties. So no one can train you."
You lowered your head. You were so sad. You couldn't believe that all these years you spent training would do nothing because you couldn't finish your training. You couldn't believe that you had to leave the Jedi Order and be on your own with nothing else.
"Let me take her as my other apprentice," said Qui-Gon, "I know it is against the Jedi code but you have to make an exception." The masters looked at each other.
"Listen, Sana was like a sister to me, I know she would've wanted (Y/N) to finish her training. Please, let me train her."
There was a silence in the room. You looked at the floor, scared.
"Very well," said master yoda breaking the silence, "train (Y/N) you will be allowed to. A good potential she is and a great Jedi she will be. Faith in you we have (Y/N)" Your face lit up in happiness. You couldn't believe it!
"Thank you masters, thank you so much!"
Qui-Gon and you left the room happily and excited to tell obi-wan the news!
———————————————————————————————————————————-
Heyyy. Uhh, yeah. Another chapter posted. So school is almost done so I'll have more time to write. Imma try to update soon! Byeeee and May the force be with you. ;)