24- At the Skywalkers

(A/N): *enters the room* hey... sorry for not updating in a while. I was pretty busy and had like no inspiration. But now, I have some inspiration! So yeah that's all!
{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}
You and Obi-Wan were in your shared quarters. The two of you were laying in bed, enjoying this peaceful afternoon. You were half asleep, your upper body on Obi-Wan's chest. He was snoring softly. Then, his datapad chimed and woke the two of you. Obi-Wan took his datapad while you rubbed your eyes. He activated the hologram. On it, you saw anakin with Padmé and the twins!
"Hey Obi-Wan, (Y/N)!" Said anakin smiling.
"Hey guys!" You and your boyfriend answered, still sleepy.
"Am I interrupting something?" Asked Anakin, smirking. You yawned softly.
"No...not really. We were just enjoying our peaceful afternoon." You said smiling. Anakin nodded.
"Hey. Padmé and I are on Naboo with the kids and we wanted to know if you wanted to come visit us for a week!" You and Obi-Wan smiled.
"Yes! That could be cool! We'd love to spend a few days with our nephew and niece!" Said obi to Anakin.
"Perfect! We'll have chambers set for you in our house. Come whenever you want."
"We'll leave tomorrow," you said yawning, "now it's too late and I'm too tired.." Anakin chuckled.
"Of course. Have a good night you two." You said goodnight and hung. Then, you and your boyfriend packed your things and went to bed.
{TiMe sKiP}
The next morning, the two of you embarked on a shuttle that would get you to Naboo. You couldn't wait to see your friends. After a few minutes, the shuttle finally departed and you were on your way to Naboo. You knew it'd be quite a long trip so you took your holopad out and started reading something. You noticed that Obi was doing the same. You looked at what he was reading and smiled. The story he was reading was a good one that you had read in the past. You returned to your holopad and read the entire time.
[Time Skip]
After a few hours, you finally arrived to Naboo. You got out of the shuttle and sighed happily. You loved this planet a lot and you were so happy to be there for a few days. Obi-Wan signalled anakin that the two of you were there and he told you the directions to where he and Padmé were settled. You took a speeder and flew away. When you arrived in front of the house, you gasped. It was magnificent. The house was near the water and had a view on the water. Waterfalls could be seen in the distance and you noticed that there were natural pools near the residence. You were snapped out of your thoughts when you heard anakin say hi. He came towards you two and hugged you.
"Ani!" You said hugging him, "it's good to see you!"
"It's good to see you too (Y/N)!"
"This place is truly magnificent!" You said looking around. Anakin chuckled.
"Yeah, Padmé wanted to live here so we got the place. Come in, I'll show you around!" You and Obi followed Anakin inside the house. Once you were in, you were greeted by Padmé and the twins! You sped towards them and hugged the three of them.
"Well hello there little ones! You're so cute!" You said booping the twins' noses. You then looked at Padmé.
"They are so cute! They look a lot like the both of you. Leia has your eyes but Luke has Anakin's!" Padmé chuckled.
"Yes, they are the most beautiful babies in the entire universe!" Anakin and Obi-Wan joined you.
"They said their first word last week." Said anakin proudly.
"Oh yeah? What was it?" Asked Obi-Wan. Anakin sighed.
"Mommy..." he said. You all laughed.
"I'm sure they'll say daddy soon! Don't lose hope!" You said chuckling.
You then were brought to your chambers where you unpacked your things. After a while, you had supper and you went on the beach to look at the sunset. It was truly beautiful. You loved it here.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Hey. Another chapter done! Hope you enjoyed. May the Force be with you! ;)