16- Revenge of the Sith

The chancellor had been saved, Dooku was finally dead. Killed by Anakin. But Grievous hadn't been captured yet. So you and Obi-Wan decided to kill him once and for all. You arrived on the planet where he fled after his ship had been destroyed. You arrived first but you knew that clones would show up soon. You met one of the locals who told you that Grievous was here. He looked so scared. Then, you and Obi-Wan climbed on a big lizard and tried to find the droid General. You noticed him talking to Separatists. Obi-Wan stopped the creature and got off it. You followed him.
"Follow me." You nodded. He jumped and you jumped too.
"Hello there!" He said. Everyone turned around, ready to fight.
"General Kenobi! General Sunrider! You are bold ones." Then, the droids tried to kill you while Grievous tried to escape. You killed them and told Obi-Wan to get the General. He nodded and ran after him. Then, the clones came to help you. You fought with them. A droid came in front of you and tried to scare you with his weapon. You didn't flinch and you just cut him in half, sighing. After battling a bit more, it calmed down and Obi-Wan came back. He had killed Grievous with a blaster! Cody gave him the lightsaber that he had lost during his battle against the droid General. You were relieved that the battle was over but you felt that something was off. You had a bad feeling about what would happen. You tried not to think about it and followed Obi-Wan on the creature you were riding on earlier. Then, you heard a shot and turned around to see that the clones were the ones who shot at you two. They're trying to kill us! Why?! What happened?! You and Obi-Wan fell into a hole after getting shot. You quickly put something in your mouth to breathe and fell into the water. You stayed under there for a while until you got out and managed to escape. In the ship, you looked at Obi-Wan.
"Ok, I'm really confused." You said.
"Me too. I don't know what happened to the clones. They'd never do that!" You tried to find an explanation. Then, you came back to Corruscant. There, Obi-Wan and you went to find Padmé to ask her where Anakin was. Obi-Wan told your friend what Anakin had done and she wouldn't believe him. She saw the footages of Anakin killing all the younglings and she looked sad. She still didn't want to tell you two where her husband was. Then, Obi talked about the baby that Anakin and Padmé were expecting. So there was something going on between these two! Knew it!
_ Time skip —
You had snuck on the ship that Padme took to go see Anakin. You hid with Obi-Wan. Then, when you arrived, you waited a bit and got out to join the two others. The second you saw Anakin, you felt a different kind of force surrounding him. The dark side! Padmé looked so sad. She tried to convince him that this was wrong and that he should go home with her. Anakin thought you and Obi-Wan had turned his wife against him. He yelled at you. Then, he choked Padme and you ran to see if she was ok. Obi-Wan and Anakin started to fight. You stayed by your friend's side.
/time skip\
Anakin was defeated. You, Obi-Wan and Padmé joined the rest of the  Republic. Padme wasn't feeling well. You arrived and they took her to the medical wing. Later, she was about to give birth. You looked at her, she seemed in so much pain. Obi-Wan and you got into the room. A first baby got out. She named him Luke. The other was named Leia. They were so cute. Sadly, after that, Padmé died of sadness. You had lost another friend because of the dark side. You gave the baby you were holding to the nurse and asked Obi-Wan to follow you. You found an empty room and entered with your friend.
"Obi, I know it's not the best time but I got to tell you something." He looked at you and you sighed.
"I... I love you. A lot. I know it's not the Jedi way but I can't deny these feeling anymore. And besides, there's no more Jedi order so I mean it's not forbidden anymore so yeah but if you don't it's ok I..." you were cut off by him kissing you. It was soft but full of passion. He then looked at you and smirked. Your eyes were widened.
"I love you too (Y/N)" he hugged you and you smiled. Then, Obi-Wan's com link beeped. Yoda was requesting your presence. You got into a room and discussed about what to do with the baby. Senator Organa said that he'd take Leia with him. Obi-Wan said that he'd bring Luke to Tatooine. Obi! Why don't we raise Luke as our own? I'll tell you later. You were a bit sad. Then, the meeting was over and Yoda told about learning how to speak with the dead.
-Time Skip-
The meeting was over. Obi dragged you to a room.
"The reason why I don't want us to have Luke is because if I have a child, I'd want them to have my blood in their veins."
"You mean that... you want...?"
"Yes. Id like to have a child of my own with you." You kissed him.
/time skip\
You were on Tatooine and you just gave Luke to his aunt and uncle. You and obi found shelter to keep an eye on Luke. You were happy. That night, things were pretty great (no details don't wanna write about that 😂) and nine months later, your daughter Elyssa Kenobi was born. You taught her the ways of the force and life was pretty great. You hoped she'd help in restoring peace to the galaxy.
————————————-
Hello there! So this is the end of the story... jk! This is the first ending. The next chapters will be an alternative ending! Anyways. Hope you enjoyed! May the Force be with you!