7- Meeting Ahsoka Tano

You were currently on a planet on a mission with Obi-Wan and Anakin. The boy was now a Jedi knight. Then, a ship landed on the ground and the doors opened to reveal a young girl Padawan. She was Togrutan. You didn't know what she was doing here though.
"Hello masters," she said smiling, "I'm Ahsoka Tano!"
"Hello Ahsoka! I'm (Y/N)! What are you doing here if I may ask?"
"Master Yoda told me that my master would be here!" You and Anakin looked at each other. Was she talking about one of you?
"Oh are you talking about Obi-Wan?" You asked. Pointing the guy in question.
"No, it's master Skywalker!" You looked at anakin. He seemed surprised.
"What?!!? But I never asked to have a Padawan! Did someone tell the council I wanted one??" You looked at Obi-Wan and had the feeling he was the one behind all of this. At first, Ahsoka and Anakin didn't seem to get along but you knew it wouldn't last because they were pretty much alike.
-Time skip-
It has been a few weeks since Ahsoka has become Anakin's padawan. And as you predicted, they bonded pretty quickly. You also got attached to her. She was such a great person with lots of determination. One day, you were training with her because Anakin had an important mission on another planet and he needed to be there.
"Alright, let's stop for today, you've done enough." You and Ahsoka  sat down on a bench. She looked at you and you smiled.
"Your skills are getting better Ahsoka!"
"Thank you master." She said excited and happy. You stayed silent for a while until Ahsoka spoke up.
"Hey master, can I ask you a question?"
"Sure!"
"You seem to know exactly how to train a padawan. Though, I've never seen you with your Padawan. Did you use to have a padawan?" You lowered your head sighing as the memories flowed into your mind. You then looked at Ahsoka.
"I... used to have a padawan... but he died on a battle field because he didn't listen to my orders." You said sighing, "you kinda remind me of him. You both have this determination and this confidence. And like him, you can be reckless so be careful and always listen to anakin. It would be awful to lose you." Ahsoka placed her hand of your shoulder in a comforting way. You then talked about anything until Anakin arrived with Obi-Wan. I love this young one, you thought smiling as she walked with Anakin, talking about her day, I'd hate to lose her...
******************************************************
Hello there! Another chapter done! Hope you enjoyed ;)