34- Save Allison

~Flashback~

"We discovered something recently about Allison. And this information could be the reason why she was kidnapped." Said Windu seriously.
"What is it?" You asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Well," said Windu, "Allison's origins are a mystery for us."
"The only thing we know is that she's from Adelrin. Other than that nothing." Said Fisto.
"So recently, we decided with master yoda to dig up more to know more about her. It took a few weeks but we finally found something." Said master Windu.
"We found that she was the daughter of Asmire and Nara Maresian."
Your eyes widened.
"The daughter of the Maresians?The rich family of Adelrin?"
"Yes. Seven years ago when you found Allison, her parents were attacked by the droids and left her in the alley to protect her. But when they came back, the saw that she wasn't there so they hired bounty hunters to find her." Explained Master Windu.
"And so now they are taking her back to Adelrin?" Obi-Wan asked.
"Probably yes. But there's something that doesn't make sense." Added fisto.
"What is it?" You asked.
"Allison's biological parents have been dead for five years now."
"Mmh. Strange indeed. Well, I propose we go to Adelrin and investigate more about all this story" You said rising up from your seat.
"Yes. You and Obi-Wan take some clones with you and go!"
You two nodded and got out of the council room finding your clone friends. After you found a bunch of them, you took a ship and flew in direction of your daughter's home planet.
(TiMe sKiP)
You finally got to Adelrin. The second you got out of the ship, you were happy to see that the city was entirely rebuilt and free of all separatist occupation. You felt Allison's presence somewhere. You closed your eyes and concentrated. All sound faded away. You saw a small figure far from you. It was calling you.
"Mom! Mom! Help!" Allison! You thought. You tried to see her surroundings but it was blurry. Then, you heard another voice.
"Hush now child, you are safe here. There's no need to call for the people who kidnapped you!" You heard Allison sob and snapped out of the vision when you felt someone touch your shoulder. It was Obi-Wan. He looked at you with concern.
"What's wrong love? You were like in a transe." He asked.
"I-I heard Allison. She was calling for us. Someone was with her."
"Where was she?"
"I don't know, I wasn't able to see her surroundings." You said softly.
"Don't worry we'll ask people and find her." You nodded and you guys started your search with the clones.
Then, you heard Allison's voice in your head.
Mom! Mom?
Allison?
Mom! You can hear me?
Allison! Yes I can hear you! Are you ok???!!
I'm fine mom don't worry. I'm not hurt... though... I miss you...please come and get me...
Where are you? Tell me what your surroundings look like.
I'm in a big bedroom. In a giant manor near a lake and some...mountains. I don't see any buildings around me.
So you're like out of the city?
I-I think... probably yes.
Alright honey! Dad I and will try to find you alright?
Yes... I love you mom.
Me too honey. We're coming as fast as we can.
You snapped out of your mind and looked at Obi-Wan.
"I think I know where she is!"
"Where?" Asked your boyfriend.
"In a mansion near Hui Lake."
"The Maresian's mansion?" You nodded. Obi-Wan alerted the clones and you flew to the lake as fast as you could. You knew it'd take a few hours. You hoped Allison would be safe until you came.
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::heyy another cliffhanger sorry!!!
Hope you enjoyed. May the Force be with you ;)