29- Your adoptive daughter

Heyyy! I forgot to mention that the character of Allison was created by my best friend worldzqueen go read her stories she's a good author and she deserves recognition and success!! On with the chapter!!!!
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
It was the morning after you found Allison. You had woken up to her crawling into your bed and cuddling with you. Obi-Wan woke up and saw his adoptive daughter's tiny form curled up against you. He smiled and spooned the both of you. You kissed him on the cheek.
"Morning love." You whispered. He kissed you on the lips.
"Morning," he said, looking at Allison, "I see we have a visitor in our bed." You chuckled.
"Yes, and it's a tiny human." You said smiling. Allison sat up and looked at the both of you. Obi-Wan ruffled her hair, smiling.
"Morning little one!" She giggled.
"Morning!" She answered.
"Did you sleep well?" You asked. She nodded. You then asked her if she wanted to eat and she said yes. You then woke up and went to the kitchen. You cooked something and gave it to Allison. She ate it and her face lit up.
"This is so good!" She said smiling.
Obi-Wan joined you and took his portion. He also found that good.
"So," said Allison after finishing, "what are we doing today?" You smiled.
"Well, I have some friends I want you to meet. You'll probably get along with them!" Allison smiled and went to get dressed up. You helped her. After begin all dressed, you all got out of your chambers and went to the Temple's gardens. There, you saw Anakin and Padmé with the twins.
You waved at them.
"Hey guys! How's it going?" Anakin said when you were near him.
"Good good! I'd like you to meet the girl we found. Allison!" Anakin kneeled in front of Allison and smiled. Allison was shy and hid behind your leg.
"Hey little one, I'm anakin! And this is my wife Padmé." He said pointing to Padmé. Suddenly, the twins got out of behind Padmé's legs and came next to Anakin. Anakin chuckled.
"These are my children, Luke and Leia!" The twins waved at Allison.
"What's your name?" Asked Luke.
"A-Allison!" Replied your adoptive daughter.
"Wanna go play with us?" Asked leia, smiling. Allison nodded and followed the twins in the gardens. You smiled, happy that they bonded so quickly.
[Time Skip]
That night, you were putting Allison to bed. She seemed really happy.
"So," you asked putting the covers on her, "did you have a good day?"
"Yes!" Said Allison happily, "the twins are such cool friends! They're also gonna be Jedi!"
"I know. And I'm happy you had a good day!" Allison shuffled in the bed.
"Can you tell me a bedtime story?" You nodded and started telling a story that you loved. She listened to the story and eventually fell asleep. You got out of the living room and joined your boyfriend in the bedroom.
///////://///////::////////:://://://
Another chapter done! Hope you enjoyed! May the Force be with you ;)