30- A new youngling

(A/N): sorry I didn't update in a while, it's just that I discovered a mobile game called The Arcana and I'm obsessed with it! So it kinda was my "priority" for a few days (I might right a few Julian x reader oneshots) so yeah that's all. Now, on with the chapter!
===================================
It has now been a year since you found Allison in that alley. She was now four years old which means that she was old enough to be a youngling. She was so excited to finally start her Jedi training. That morning, you got woke up by her jumping on your bed in excitement. You jolted awake and smiled when you saw how happy she was. Obi-Wan found it really cute too. You got out of bed and made her breakfast. Then, you told her to get dressed and you got out of your quarters and accompanied Allison to the council room where the other younglings would be. When you entered the room, you smiled seeing all the children happy. You then saw master yoda coming towards you.
"Ah master (Y/N), pleased to see you I am. Something to tell you, I have"
"It's a pleasure to see you too master. What is it that you have to tell me?"
You let Allison go see the other younglings while you followed yoda out of the room.
"Allison a youngling she is now. That means, let her sleep in your quarters you can't. Take care of her, you don't have to anymore." You nodded.
"I knew she'd have to move out of our quarters for her training. But I'll still be able to see her right?"
"Oh yes yes, fear not (Y/N), she's in good hands." Yoda smiled.
"I know master." You replied, smiling too.
The rest of the day went well. Allison got assigned in a shared room with leia, Luke and another youngling called Damian. On that night, she was in your quarters packing her things to move out. She then stopped packing and looked at you.
"Mommy?" She asked. You were still getting used to her calling you mommy. It made your heart melt the first time she called you like that.
"Yes honey?" You answered, walking to her.
"When I move with the other younglings, will I see you and daddy again?" You laughed softly.
"Of course honey, you're not going anywhere out of the temple, we'll see each other almost everyday!"
"Will I be able to come here?"
"Yes! Maybe not to sleep but you can come here to find me and tell me about the things you learned."
Her face lit up and she smiled. She then hugged you tightly. You hugged her back.
"Come on! You're gonna be late and we don't want that don't we?"
She shook her head and finished packing. Then you hugged you again.
"I love you mommy." She whispered to your hear.
"I love you too." You answered. She finished hugged Obi-Wan and then left to go to her new quarters. You and Obi-Wan looked at each other.
"The room will be so empty now." You said sighing.
"Yeah... but at least we'll see her again."
"You're right!"
: Time Skip :
It has been a few days since Allison became a youngling. You saw her everyday and she was happy to bump into you in the hallways. She would tell you her days and what she did. She also became best friends with Anakin's kids. It was cute seeing them running in the temple while laughing. You had great hope for the new generation of Jedi.
(Oooooooooiooooooiooooooooooo)
Heyyy another chapter done! Hope you enjoyed. May the Force be with you ;)