v

My eyes fluttered open as I was surrounded by warmth. I looked around the room. I was still at V's house. I was grateful I was still with him. I turned as I was welcomed to V's figure laying next to me. He was facing the wall, his back faced me. I placed my hand on his back. His skin was soft. I didn't have much time with my hand on his back, assuming it was because my hand was cold.

He had moved towards the wall. After a moment I moved my body against his. His body was warm under the covers. He turned in his sleep, his front side was now facing me. He wrapped his arms around my figure as he pulled me close to him. I could feel his skin against mine. Wait. Did I have a bra and underwear on? I gently moved my arm back to feel my body.

I traced my hand down my body. I had no bra on, but I did have underwear on. However, it wasn't my own. I slowly moved my arm back around V's body as I felt his body to see if he had any article of clothing on. He had underwear on as well. Was it too weird to cuddle back up to him? It couldn't have been too bad since we had been under the covers like this for what I imagined to be a long amount of time.

"My dear, is everything okay?" His voice melted in my ears again. I looked up to meet his masked face as I gave him a gentle nod. "Yeah, I'm okay. Though I am curious...where is my bra?" He slowly sat up as he yawned and stretched. Leaving me alone under the covers. "I left it in the bathroom to dry. You fell asleep in the bath and I didn't want you to wake up in a wet bed. I put a pair of my boxers on you and left your underwear and bra behind. I hope you don't mind."

My face flushed pink as I sat up, pulling the blanket over my chest. I looked at his back as he started to speak. "I will have breakfast made shortly if you give me some ti-" his voice started to melt away as you watched the muscles on his back flexing with each move he made. He was moving himself so he could get off of the bed. I was brought back to thought when I saw his chest. "Darling?"

"Oh uh, I'm sorry what?" He gave a slight chuckle as he placed his hand under my chin. His skin was soft. "I asked you how long you were planning to stay. It's not a problem with how long you wish to but I believe you'll need more clothing besides...black. You don't seem like the kind to really only wear black."

"I uh, I can figure something out." I looked down to the black fabric that was still giving my body warmth. I could feel his eyes looking at me through the mask. "Alright. If you need anything let me know. I'll be in the kitchen." I could hear his feet smacking against the floor. I kept my eyes on the fabric. What happened last night felt so real. It's putting more of a toll on me than I expected.

I mean why was it even that bad? I didn't even want to leave his house. I was afraid of not being able to get back to him. I knew I needed more clothing, though. I needed something with some sort of color in it. He wasn't wrong about that. Why was I even this attracted to him? I've only known him for such little time. I was being ridiculous.

I sighed as I slipped out of bed and stepped over to the closet. I grabbed the cloak from last night and placing it over my shoulders. I slipped out of the room and found myself walking to the bathroom. I stepped into the room and the bathroom light turned on. Movement sensitive lights.

I looked around the room. Now that I wasn't nauseous or tired I took in how the bathroom looked. My eyes drifted to the cabinets. They were mahogany. Seriously what was up with all of the mahogany in this place? Shaking the thought from my head, I looked over the sink. The top of it was a while and black marbled finish. I brushed my fingers along the edge of it as it reached from the door wall to a basket that rested against the tub. I assumed that was his laundry basket.

My eyes wandered to the toilet. It was a white porcelain toilet. It was basic, not much to it. I noticed my bra and underwear hanging off of a bar that was just above the toilet. I closed the bathroom door as I grabbed the now dried fabric that was hanging up. I opened the cloak as I put my bra on and slipped the underwear I had on, off of my figure. I put my underwear on and stepped over to the laundry basket, putting them inside. The cloak closed in around my body.

My eyes then drifted to the tub. It was a huge tub. It was deep as well. How did V not struggle with me last night in this tub? It matched the toilet. There wasn't much thought I had to it. He seemed to have been very organized. I turned and opened the door. I made my way to the spot I had been standing in when V first introduced himself to me.

"Hey, V?" I inhaled gently. I had no idea where my clothing was. Maybe I am going to go back home for some clothes. It's not like I can't drive myself back here. "Yes, darling?" He called out from the kitchen. "Where uh, where is my clothing? I think I'm going to run back home for some clothing." I turned my head to look to the TV that was playing some show I was unfamiliar with. "I have them sitting in the bedroom. I was going to give them to you, but you weren't there when I stepped into the room."

His voice suddenly sounded a lot more closer than before. As I turned my head to look towards the kitchen I was instead welcomed with his figure standing in front of me. I squealed slightly as I stepped back. He had the same outfit on that he wore yesterday. "Stop doing that to me. Seriously." He gave what sounded like a bit of a laugh. I turned and went back to the bedroom. "So I'd take that as you're going home anyways?" His voice sounded close again.

I took the cloak off and placed it on the bed. I started to get dressed. "Yeah, at least to get some clothing." Maybe going home and staying home would be for the best. I grew too attached to him and I barely knew him. I needed to get away from the thought of company again. Maybe I'll be okay in a few days. I mean I am supposed to get back to work next week. It was only Thursday. I could take the next four days to detach myself and get back into how I was.

I had gotten my pants on as I spoke, I grabbed my shirt as I felt his gloved hands on my shoulders as he turned me to face him. "I want you to be careful out there. If I have to come after you because you weren't being safe, it won't be in your favor when I see you." The tone in his voice sounded very serious. Was that a threat? I shook his hands off of my shoulders as I slipped my shirt on over my head.

I ignored it as I sat on the bed and slipped my socks on that were sitting there. "Where are my keys, boots, and book bag?" He crosses his arms in front of me as I looked up to him as I took in the feeling of the fabric that covered my feet. "By the door." I stood and he stepped aside. I stepped out of the room as he followed. I went over to the door and put my boots on.

Once they were placed on my feet I grabbed my keys and picked up my bag, slinging it around my shoulder. "Alright, well I'm going to be heading out-" I stood and was bid a goodbye with silence. I huffed slightly, feeling a bit of sadness filling my chest as I placed my hand on the doorknob. I turned it and the door opened to the outside world. It was raining.

I looked around the open area once more as I stepped outside into the rain and closed the door behind me. This was going to be a very long four days of nothing but me.

———————————————————————

( I promise the next chapter is going to be way more than this I just needed a fill in type of chapter )